Metronome Routing / Buss (help)?

Hello Firebird,

Thank you for your reply.

No, I have never managed to sort out this issue. To be honest it drove me so mad and held me back that I (much to my displeasure) kind of just gave up on it. People kindly gave me suggestions but none of them cured it 100% in the way that I had hoped.

I do still plan to make some more videos (I currently have a thread active on here entitled ‘Audio/Visual [help]’), but I got so sidetracked with the metronome problem that it held me up in purchasing the appropriate video editing software and camcorder.

I have learned along the way that some people place the video camera (with a built in condenser mic) directly at their PC screen (with Cubase open), and also/or use an external metronome (as you yourself said you do) instead of the one within Cubase. Whilst this may work in a fashion, I do not feel that it is a particularly suitable or sophisticated solution and that there must be some other way around this matter. I did in fact contact quite a few professional You-Tube type members who had uploaded some excellent tutorials (asking for their advice) but not one of them replied!

Best,

Paul