e-licencer epic fail

I’ll try to do that, but I have serious trouble getting in to My Steinberg. Every single time I have to reset the password, and every single time I go back the new password is not accepted. The password is accepted for this forum, but not for My Steinberg. I am truly tearing my hair out with this company.

LATER: I managed to reactivate Elements, so big thanks Gump for that - I would never have found that without your help. Even so it took a while to figure out what had to be done, not even slightly obvious.

Now I have another issue. My MBR error happened before I had backed up my download of the Dubstep VST Sound Loop Set. I can’t find any way of downloading it again, and I can’t put a support request in because it is not an activated product (another Steinberg infinite loop of unhelpfulness).

Any ideas?

LATER STILL: I found the download link in the Ask.net invoice. And had to use yet another different password to get in.

I’m not sure I have the mental energy left to try to run Cubase for the time being: I honestly expect even more problems if I try :frowning: