1. Can the Info readout/detail that displayed INSIDE the segments, be returned please..? They are gone from C7. I found this info useful right there (when zoomed in large enough etc...).
NB:- Info Line readout is too small/indistinct/inadequate at present.
EDIT:- A Tooltip appearing as you move segments, would cover this topic - as stated in Manual - but, is currently not working. See - viewtopic.php?f=184&t=45748
2. Can the 'Acoustic Feedback' facility be improved please..? (See Melodyne when clicking/holding on blobs - the 'note' sounds indefinitely; you hear what you are doing as you move, drag, pitch up or down the 'note' blobs; very nice, very useful. Exactly how this sort of tool should behave).
3. Ability to adjust the individual note (segment) amplitudes
, again, just like in Melodyne (an extra mouse tool..?).
4. Increase the pitch range that VariAudio detects, above (and below..?) https://www.steinberg.net/forum/viewtop ... 75&t=39349
5. Be able to set center frequency (A=440, 442, 445, etc,)viewtopic.php?f=19&t=26547viewtopic.php?f=182&t=57019
6. Attack/Release slider (for smoother/better control over note transition)https://www.steinberg.net/forum/viewtop ... 82&t=44592
7. Preserve VA edits in Backup (project to new location). Fix or Feature Request - you decide. https://www.steinberg.net/forum/viewtop ... 82&t=44370
8. Formant control/adjustment tool needs adding
9. Rethink or combine the Pitch/Warp and Segment modes - why do they have to be separate..? Makes for a slightly clumsy workflow at present. Why not simply extend the (right-click) 'toolbox' abilities..? Replace two 'modes' with one button called 'Analyse' to the right-hand menu (under VariAudio tab).
10. Add new ability to show 'Reference Track' waveform image (user chosen) for easier lining up of notesviewtopic.php?f=182&t=56985
11. Key Commands for tools and functions in VariAudioviewtopic.php?f=182&t=57268
12. Functionality is already in place to double-click in the Ruler Line to start/stop playback from that position
. Please can it be extended to also
allow this by double-clicking in any blank/empty space in the window (Melodyne has this and it is a killer workflow enhancer). EDIT -Could be useful in other editor windows of course..!
Thanks for listening.
C7.5.20; Win 7 32bit; Q6600 2.4 Ghz; 4Gb RAM; NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS; MIDISPORT 2x2; Delta1010LT;
WL8; Komplete9, StylusRMX