Cubasis 1.1 is available now and includes full Audiobus support! Audiobus was the most requested feature when we launched Cubasis 1.0.
"Cubasis has truly one of the best Audiobus implementations that I know of."
Sebastian Dittmann, Audiobus developer
Apart from the Audiobus implementation many user reported problems were solved.
Here is the list of all the user reported solved issues:
- - The right keyboard handle can't be moved if no instrument is selected.
- - Switching insert effects on or off in the mixer does not update the status in the inspector.
- Toggling or adding a send effect doesn't affect playing events.
- - Available voices differ slightly from the chosen polyphony setting.
- - Glueing overlaying events may occasionally lead to a shortened event length.
- - Notes of minimal length are not played correctly
- Notes with a length of 1 tick are not always played back correctly.
- Overlapping notes are sometimes not triggered correctly.
- The CoreMIDI output connections are unstable.
- - The app is sometimes rendered unreliable after adjusting the attack or release of an instrument.
- Sometimes instruments are not loaded after undo.
- - Switching from mono to stereo input when recording with the internal iPad microphone leads to distorted tracks.
- It is not possible to record the pitch-wheel in overdub mode onto an existing track.
- Removing or connecting headphones during a recording leads to incorrect event sizes.
- - The metronome volume is not independent and is affected by the master channel volume of the mixer.
- The metronome sound is affected by the effects that have been inserted into the master channel.
- - Cancelling a mixdown worked unreliable.
- The transparent overlay of the Mixdown popup window does not span the whole MediaBay.
- - The Help section of the app was revised.
The update is available free of charge from the App Store.