Cubasis for live use

Cubasis for live use

Postby lawman » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Live mixing with an iPad - surely it's coming. I am on the edge of purchasing Cubasis (head to head with Auria right now) but I cannot find anywhere that it is possible to add insert effects, arm the track, and monitor live audio with the effect(s) applied yet without having to hit record. Have I missed the obvious (sorry if I have)? If it is not possible, is it likely in the future? Just think of Waves MultiRack and think of something like it (even scaled back for small ensembles/bands/duos etc) and on an iPad... Latency is becoming much less of an issue as power increases in these small devices. It's an opportunity.
lawman

Re: Cubasis for live use

Postby knuckle47 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Glad to read your post. My real needs in Cubasis, as a Cubase user, are for live portable recording. Given the tracks can be uploaded to Cubase somewhat seamlessly adds to the great appeal. Well stated, although I am still in search of the right audio interface
PC Win 7 64bit | VST Instrument Collection | i7 3930 | 32gb Corsair ram : MOTU 896 HD FireWire, Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256gb Win 7 OS | 2nd Crucial 64gb with Cubase 7.5.2| WD 2 TB Caviar Black | 500gb project drive | Cubasis and iPad 4th 64gb. Guitarist not really a keyboard player, but tryin' like hell
knuckle47

Return to Cubasis