Can´t see a thing on the screen, my Cubasis is all dark

Can´t see a thing on the screen, my Cubasis is all dark

Postby bolsheviking » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:41 pm

I am experiencing this irritating problem with Cubasis on my IPad 2. I´ve installed it and used it allright for 2 weeks. Suddenly the brightness of the program was down and I can hardly see anything on the screen.
All other programs and apps on my IPad are working as usual. Very weird situation.
Does anybody know what I should do?
The entertainment you never forget
bolsheviking

Re: Can´t see a thing on the screen, my Cubasis is all dark

Postby Frieder » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:01 pm

bolsheviking wrote:I am experiencing this irritating problem with Cubasis on my IPad 2. I´ve installed it and used it allright for 2 weeks. Suddenly the brightness of the program was down and I can hardly see anything on the screen.
All other programs and apps on my IPad are working as usual. Very weird situation.
Does anybody know what I should do?

Hello,

the workaround that we recommend is restarting the app. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Frieder
Frieder Loch, Software Developer
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!
Frieder

Postby Jomodu » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:20 am

I too am experiencing this screen dimming on my iPad 3 despite carrying out all the workarounds mentioned in other posts. I had hoped this would have been fixed with the latest upgrade.
Is this something that we will have to live with or will it be fixed from your end eventually. And if so, when? It is an annoying foible to continually close and reopen the app all the time.
I have graduated from Garageband and love Cubasis so far apart from this glitch which is becoming a real gripe for me. I am impressed with your development commitment and product feedback and would like to keep with Cubasis. The EQ is really good in your latest upgrade. Thanks.
Jomodu

Postby Frieder » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Jomodu wrote:I too am experiencing this screen dimming on my iPad 3 despite carrying out all the workarounds mentioned in other posts. I had hoped this would have been fixed with the latest upgrade.
Is this something that we will have to live with or will it be fixed from your end eventually. And if so, when? It is an annoying foible to continually close and reopen the app all the time.
I have graduated from Garageband and love Cubasis so far apart from this glitch which is becoming a real gripe for me. I am impressed with your development commitment and product feedback and would like to keep with Cubasis. The EQ is really good in your latest upgrade. Thanks.

Hello,

no, we certainly do not plan to have you live with this bug forever. We are working on a fix. I will let you know if there are news on this topic.

Kind regards,
Frieder
Frieder Loch, Software Developer
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!
Frieder

Return to Cubasis