track mute behavior poor

track mute behavior poor

Postby undjd » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:35 am

In the mixer and arrange page, track mutes that you want to stay muted gets unmute after you solo/unsolo another track.

For example, if you just want to mute a couple of tracks for the time being and decide to solo another track, when you unsolo that track, the tracks you want muted from before get unmuted.

I dont want to mute the regions to have the parts not play, i'd like to use the mute buttons and have them stay muted.
undjd

Re: track mute behavior poor

Postby Frieder » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:51 am

undjd wrote:In the mixer and arrange page, track mutes that you want to stay muted gets unmute after you solo/unsolo another track.

For example, if you just want to mute a couple of tracks for the time being and decide to solo another track, when you unsolo that track, the tracks you want muted from before get unmuted.

I dont want to mute the regions to have the parts not play, i'd like to use the mute buttons and have them stay muted.

Hello,

thanks for your report. I just checked it back with Cubase and you are absolutely right. I entered it into our issue tracker and hope that we can address it soon.

Kind regards,
Frieder
Frieder Loch, Software Developer
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!
Frieder

Return to Cubasis