>Edit on 24th Feb: I made some further testing. Everything works okay if i create a brand new project. The behaviour >described above was tested in one of my existing projects and i can repeat it anytime. I opened another existing >project and tried the sam scenario. In this project recording and monitoring is also working without any issues. So >finally it looks like i have a corrupted project.
If you want to send us the existing corrupted projects, we will investigate.
If the recording doesn't work in existing projects, close Cubasis and all other audio Apps,
restart cubasis, create a new audio track inside the existing corrupted projects
and then assign the input routing again.
Be sure that cubasis have access to the iPad microphone, that's neccessary on iOS 7 not on iOS 6
Thanks for the info !
Jan Hiltmann, Product Planning / Quality Assurance
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH