Cubasis 1.8 update available now!

Thanks guys, this really feels like a great update.

Keep up the good work and most importantly keep those feature requests a comin!

:slight_smile:

I have an ipad 2 and want to use the Cubasis to control my midi piano roland HP305. I read that last update 1.8 introduces the ability to send signals of program chang to external midi instruments; however, i can not find in the interface a way to insert the program change values ​​for each midi track. how can i do? unfortunately, in my piano roland i can not assign a different program change to the individual tracks, but i have to do this with a software daw. With my software cubase for pc i can do it, but i can not with Cubasis. Thanks for the reply and sorry for my english “google translate”!!!
Giulio

Done, 5 stars :slight_smile:

Id love to be able to put time signature and tempo changes into my creations. Is there a tempo track function or will there be one in a future update?

Hello,

It is on our Feature request list.

Best regards,
GN

will there be one in a future update?

Hello ,since the 1.8 update i have a latecy problem with audiobus if my latency is higher than 256 in audiobus the recording in cubasis is terrible and unusable will there be a correction soon ?

Hello,

On what iPad and what iOS are you?
This information conflicts with the information we have from other users, what audio interface do you have?

Best regards,
GN

Hello thanks for your reply .
I have two ipad same thing apend on both first one is an ipad 4 with ios 7.1.1
The other one is an ipad mini retina with same os
I have try with both ipad cubasis 1,8 with audiobus 2.0 same problem the audio recording is full of scratches
Work fine with a buffer of 256. But synth like alchemy are demanding.
I went back to the 1.7 cubasis and everything work fine again
Thanks for your help.

Hello,

Does this happens only with Alchemy, or with any other synth?
Have you checked if there are updates for Alchemy?

Best regards,
GN

Hello
no it does append with all the synth as long as i change the buffer of audiobus
Thanks

Is there a setting in cubasis to have a decent recordind from audiobus with a buffer highter than 256 ?
Thanks for your help

Hello,

Are you using an audio interface? If that is the case which one?

Best regards,
GN

Hello guillermo
I did give you all the detail yesterday with a previous mail
Thanks

Hello,

Mail, are you sure it was me? Unfortunately I have not received any email… which actually it is a surprise as I do not share my email on the forums. Did you mean a PM? Although I have also not received any PM from you.
What baffles me is that I have not seen any other users report the same issue…

Best regards,
GN

Hi
Well it´s a post on the forum under the name vlad1965 reporting issue with audiobus
Hanks

Hi vlad1965,

no it does append with all the synth as long as i change the buffer of audiobus

1. I can confirm the latency issue only with Alchemy, audiobus 2 and cubasis 1.8 on 128 buffer size.

2. Not reproducible here with " iPolysix, Sample Tank, iMini ", audiobus 2 and cubasis 1.8 on 128 buffer size.

We are in kontakt with audiobus and we are investigate this issue.

best
jan

Thank jan for your help
Best regard

Hi
by the way the latency problem i had was with 512 and 1024 buffer

Thanks

There is a new official video tutorial regarding the automation and MIDI CC’s features in the 1.8 update: