Looking forward to hearing from the experts here!
We are thinking seriously about purchasing Cubasis. I own Cubase 6.5, 7 and 7.5. I can't use the latter because it doesn't work with 10.6.8...... but anyway...
I want to purchase this app because I use backing tracks with my band in Cubase through an M-Audio FastTrack Pro USB interface. Furthermore, we also use Cubase to control the Program Changes on our guitars and bass pedalboards via MIDI. Not wanting to risk our laptop anymore, we'd rather use a smaller piece of equipment, i.e. an iPad that we already own. I've been reading up a lot on the Cubasis subject and it seems like the right way to go, although some of my questions remain unanswered. We are ready to invest some money on the app and the CCK needed to have it up and running.
Our questions are:
1. Will Cubasis be compatible with our current USB Interface? (M-Audio FastTrack Pro USB)
2. Is it possible to import a long WAV file (80+ minutes) into a Cubasis session file?
3. Is it possible to import MIDI files into Cubasis?
4. Will Cubasis send MIDI Program Changes to external MIDI devices?
5. Will the new Cubasis update (1.8) feature Markers? It would be super useful to be able to click and go to a certain location within the session, and therefore skipping to the appropriate song.
Thanks in advance for your kind support.