Customize Drum Kit Sample Sets?

After spending time digging into the included Allen Morgan drum kits (via “Pad” and “Edit”), I am finding that there is a very generous and impressive selection of included samples. For any give kit (e.g. R&B, Jazz, Rock 1, etc) there are anywhere from 30-70 velocity-sensitive samples (e.g. Snare 1, Snare 2, Agogo Hi, Low Kick, etc.), each assigned to a default MIDI note. The variety and quality of the velocity-sensitive samples is better than any drum app I have tried (and I have tried a lot of 'em). For example, there are even selections of brush-played snare hits ands swirls! If you totaled them all up, there must be 500 or more.

However, it would be great to be able to build custom “kits,” or sets of samples from those provided, especially for live performance. In other words, I would like to be able to pick and choose which samples from which kits to assign to a custom set, assigning MIDI note values to the samples. For now (to my knowledge), a user is limited to selecting only the set of samples provided in the specified instrument/kit.

Steinberg, please add this as a feature request.