1. Create empty project
2. Add an audio track
3. Arm "record-enable" on track
4. Hit record button
5. In the Pool, the Audio file is now in a folder, say C:\A
6. In the File menu, choose Back up Project
7. In Set Project Folder: Choose or create a folder, say C:\B
8. In Back up Project Options, name the project and uncheck "Keep Current Project Active"
9. In the Pool, the Audio file is now in folder B, as expected.
10. Add second audio track
11. Hit record button
12. In the Pool, the second Audio file is written in folder A.
Instead, it should be written in folder B, because that's the Project Folder, as stated above in the Pool.
| Cubase 7.0.1 64 bits | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits | 16 GB RAM | i5 3.3 GHz processor| SSD 256 GB | Steinberg MR816x | Steinberg Midex 8 | Motu Midi Express 128 |
Cubase 8.0.5 Pro 64 bits | Cubase 7.5.30 64 bits | Windows 8.1 64 bits | 16 GB RAM | i5 3.3 GHz processor| SSD 256 GB | Steinberg MR816x | Steinberg Midex 8 | Motu Midi Express 128 | Fostex DCM100 midi controlled mixer | much hardware synths and vst plugins