curteye wrote:lookbeat wrote:Use MC2 instead.
And recently I had to use Mixer #3.
#1 and #2 were totally punched.
SteveInChicago wrote:I do not think they are meant to. those commands work on sections that are open in the rack section.
SteveInChicago wrote:Actually what it says is increase and reduce rack height. That means the rack, not the faders.
SteveInChicago wrote:Maybe you're right and it's not the intended behavior. In the video you linked they show lots of horizontal zooming, but no vertical zooming, which is strange. (Well, there is one moment where there's a few pixels worth of adjustment, but he had finished talking about it, e.g., no longer demonstrating).
I never read anything that said the key command would do the same thing and dragging the border.
The mixer is very rough, as people are saying. There's plenty more to be fixed...
Trashed prefs and restarted, no change.
Did a clean install and issue occurs still, updated to 7.04 and no change.
It is now impossible to work. Cubase 7 was working fine for me until a few days ago. No new software, nothing changed, so what's the problem?
• Switching between project no longer resizes the projects.
• Texts related to Insert slots no longer mask each other when hovering over the slots.
• The preset names of insert effects are now displayed correctly.
• When closing a folder in MixConsole, which contained a selected track, Track 01 is no longer accidently selected.
• Tracks in the Zones section can now be scrolled/selected correctly, even if the track list exceeds the Zone section window length.
• The channel width can no longer be smaller than the given minimal size.
• The commands “Deselect/Select all” now works correctly for all channel types and across linked MixConsoles.
• The name of insert effects are no longer cut-off, instead they are shown correctly now.
• The track height setting is now saved correctly with the project file.
• Channel strip module sections can now be expanded even if the respective tracks are frozen.
• Linking properties are now fully considered when freezing tracks.
• When resizing MixConsole, pictures and notes will remain visible.
• Entering channel numbers now works as expected.
• The word-reduction algorithm now displays readable characters at the end of the track name field at all times.
• All functions of the channel strip’s context menu now work correctly.
• The ALT+SHIFT command related to solo defeat now works as expected.
• AUTOMATION: Automation parameters related to the REVerence reverb are now considered in offline bounce (non-real-time export).
Evanb77 wrote:Just to be clear, this is not project specific. Opening a blank project on a brand new install, with no vst plugins installed, issue is repeatable.
Marcus wrote:As you can see the original post is from April, since then we made improvements and an Update.
Please make an appointment for a Teamviewer session with the support.
We will investigate this with the support team.
Please ad more information like used 3rd party VSTs, audio interface and if possible the projectfile.
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests