Cubase 6.5 / Artist 6.5 / PadShop Installer solution

Post questions and find answers on our Cubase 6 releases here.

Re: Cubase 6.5 / Artist 6.5 / PadShop Installer solution

Postby Stephent28 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Ste63 wrote:I got the link from Asknet, but the download failed and now the link has disappeared from my account.
same problem for me.

Tricky2010 wrote:I am assuming there is still a problem with the Windows installer. I got the link from Asknet, but the download failed and now the link has disappeared from my account.

Hesnojedi wrote:I am the same as the above two.
Bought the update, selected the PC download from the shop, it lost connection to the server, used my link from email to get back to the download page in the shop and now I am only being offered the Mac download. I got in contact with support who replied with the link in the shop should work (still only Mac offered) or try the ftp.
So tried the FTP, doesnt like the password on two browsers so had to log in annon, to find there is no download for cubase 6.5.

I have the same problem as the above 3 users. The download link supplied under my account is for a MAC Download and I need the Win7 download.

Has anyone reached a resolution to this problem? Irritating cause I intentionally waited almost a week to upgrade so that all the issues would be gone.
Stephent28

Postby Tricky2010 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:31 am

More than 24hrs since I paid for this and I still do not have the upgrade. No response from Asknet to emails. Absolutely shocking. I am in IT support and I would have been sacked by now if I had treated my customers like this.
Tricky2010

Postby Sheever » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:58 am

Tricky2010 wrote:More than 24hrs since I paid for this and I still do not have the upgrade. No response from Asknet to emails. Absolutely shocking. I am in IT support and I would have been sacked by now if I had treated my customers like this.

I am with you mate.this customer service is joke.paid for my upgrade email sent to the support they doesnt give any response.I dont care how many mail they have.hire more workers and shows some respect to the peoples who belive in them.this is getting on my nerves now.
if they not respond tomorrow i ll refund and buy nothing from Steinberg in the future.
its ok.we can play like this.
Sheever

Postby soundsathounds » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:09 am

Steinberg please help!
I am having the difficulty described by other users with installing Cubase 6.5 update from C6. I get the error message Fatal execution error 1603. I have downloaded the installer froom the Asknet page three times, most recent was yesterday, but still have the same problem. Should I be able to access a link to a good installer by now? :cry:
I am currently accessing the installer by following the link in my 'Confirmation of your order' email.

This is starting to become a little irritating so here's hoping you can help.

soundsathounds
soundsathounds

Postby Ste63 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:26 am

I AM GOING FOR 4 ,THERE WILL BE SOMETHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STEIMBERG TEAM,PLEASE TELL US ABOUT!!!
Ste63

Postby Ste63 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:56 pm

solved.
the problem seems to be my download manager (igetter)
downloaded without it ......all ok. :o
Ste63

Postby Sheever » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:29 pm

soundsathounds wrote:Steinberg please help!
I am having the difficulty described by other users with installing Cubase 6.5 update from C6. I get the error message Fatal execution error 1603. I have downloaded the installer froom the Asknet page three times, most recent was yesterday, but still have the same problem. Should I be able to access a link to a good installer by now? :cry:
I am currently accessing the installer by following the link in my 'Confirmation of your order' email.

This is starting to become a little irritating so here's hoping you can help.

soundsathounds

Yep,exactly same story..
Sheever

Postby kzarider » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:22 am

Helge Vogt wrote:Hi all,

We are sorry, but there has been an issue with the download host, leading to corrupted Installers. Users which qualify for the Cubase 6.5 / Cubase Artist 6.5 Grace Period update and have downloaded the corresponding file are not affected!

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused and we hope you'll soon enjoy the new features of the 6.5 update!

UPDATE:
All customers who purchased the update, should have received a new download link in their Asknet account by now. Please use this link to download the update!

Thanks for choosing Cubase!

Helge Vogt
Product Marketing Manager Cubase
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH

HELP!!!!
I purchased (or attempted to) CUbase 6.5 upgrade and received cubase artist 6.5 padshop. I didn't know how I got this instead of needed upgrade and didn't want to buy this. I don't even use Artist I only bought artist a while back so I could system link. I no longer do system link because I use VSL Ensemble 5 for this purpose. I clicked on link that popped when I opened my steinberg and paid. Now I have a product that I can't use. Helge can please you help me correct this?
PC i7-4770K Asus Z87 Expert Win8 64bit -24gb ram; Power Notebooks Sandy Bridge 2820k 12gb; Cubase 7.5.2, Wavelab 8.5, Presonus 2, Access Virus TI2, Vienna Instruments Cube-MIR-Pro 5, Imperial Grand, EastWest PlayComposer, UAD Quad, Hammond B3-VK3c-Sk2, Rhodes, Clav & Wurly, Waldorf, NI Komplete 8, Pearl E-Drums, Omnisphere, Trillian, RMX, Superior Drums, BFD, etc... Motu 828x, 8pre, Track 16, and MR816CSX
http://zkeysmusic.com/
https://soundcloud.com/search?q=zkeysmusic
kzarider

Postby Helge Vogt » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:05 am

kzarider wrote:HELP!!!!
I purchased (or attempted to) CUbase 6.5 upgrade and received cubase artist 6.5 padshop. I didn't know how I got this instead of needed upgrade and didn't want to buy this. I don't even use Artist I only bought artist a while back so I could system link. I no longer do system link because I use VSL Ensemble 5 for this purpose. I clicked on link that popped when I opened my steinberg and paid. Now I have a product that I can't use. Helge can please you help me correct this?

Please check your PM, I solved the problem.
Helge Vogt - Team Leader Product Marketing Group
Hamburg, Germany
Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!
Helge Vogt

Postby Helge Vogt » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:06 am

Hi all,
please be aware that the special ftp for the 6.5 Update is closed by now. If you experience a corrupt Installer, please redownload the Update from your Asknet account (which is fixed since last thursday, so I close this topic).

Best Regards,
Helge
Helge Vogt - Team Leader Product Marketing Group
Hamburg, Germany
Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!
Helge Vogt

Previous

Return to Cubase 6 | Cubase Artist 6 | Cubase Elements 6