BUG's - can somebody confirm these

1. Channel selection doesn’t work from the FD’s… works fine on the CH and the QC…
    ( To clarify: i Own 4 FD’s i.e 16 channels)

2. Turn the AI-knob all the way down + an extra turn and back up to 0 again will display either - 0.03 or + 0.12
    i’d like to be able to calibrate this.

3. Jogging doesn’t fall on even quantize settings and it isn’t possible to jog to a certain position without having to use the CH-select buttons in conjunction?

4.SORTED CMC-FD Faders JUMP regardless of setting it to “touch” or any other setting… ( Ramp or Relative didn’t work before either so that’s out of the equation.) - SORTED, It seems like older projects (i.e 6.0) doesn’t work properly, opening and re-saving did the trick

5.Loading a VSTi in the rack selects the corresponding MIDI-track but the “Instrument-button” doesn’t light up as it did before… one has to step to an adjacent track by the “Track-button” and then back again to make it light up

I can confirm numbers 2 and 5.

Thanks… at least we’re 2 now.

Cannot repro 1,2 or 3. All features/functions operate as expected under specified conditions.

Ok, i see i need to clarify my query: How many of the FD’s do you own? i have 4 of them and the selection doesn’t work from either of them
2. Did you turn the AI knob all the way down + an extra turn and then try to set it to 0 ( zero)
3. Do you mean you can use the AI jog function and have it fall on the set quantizevalue? i.e the pointer can be set to even bars?

As shinta seems to have the same problem maybe there’s a faulty batch.

Ok, i see i need to clarify my query: How many of the FD’s do you own? i have 4 of them and the selection doesn’t work from either of them
2. Did you turn the AI knob all the way down + an extra turn and then try to set it to 0 ( zero)
3. Do you mean you can use the AI jog function and have it fall on the set quantizevalue? i.e the pointer can be set to even bars?

1. 4 FDs
  2. Yes, several full turns (both up and down). 0dB resolves properly in all instances.
  3. Sorry, I did not test the jog function with respect to quantize values. I will test and post results.

Jog Wheel Test

From what I can discern, the jog wheel’s granularity is a function of the zoom level of the project window. Irrespective of whether snap is on or off or whether snap is set to bar/beat/quantize its travel distance appears fixed. The higher the zoom level the greater the granularity of jog wheel travel. This appears to apply to the MIDI editor as well. Jog wheel granularity in the MIDI editor is linked to the project window zoom level irrespective of the zoom level of the MIDI editor itself. Perhaps there is another way to configure the jog wheel but I do not know what it is. If you have a specific configuration you would like tested please let me know.