Steinberg's VST Plugs and Synths Controlls Messed up

Post questions and find answers on our Cubase 6 releases here.

Steinberg's VST Plugs and Synths Controlls Messed up

Postby BasariStudios » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:53 pm

I don't know if i pressed a preference somewhere or what i did but now when i open the Plugin Editors,
Instruments and FX all the Dials and Faders work very slow with Left Click and Dragging or turning around.
I have to actually use the wheel on the Mouse or point on the actually number above or under the controll
to get them to actually move fast. Anyone has a clue?

Thanks
ASUS P7P55D-E LX LGA, i7 860 LynnField, Mushkin Blackline 16GB, Win7 Pro x64. Cubase 6.5. NI Komplete 9 Ultimate.
Nomad Factory Total. EWQL: Holywood Strings Gold, Symphonic Choirs+VOTA, Goliath, Collossus, Gypsy, Symphonic
Orchestra Platinum, Silk, StormDrum 2, Solo Violin and Spaces. Propellerhead: Reason 6.5 and Recycle 2.2. OP-X PRO II.
Forest Kingdom, Arturia V Collection 3. VSL: Special Edition Vol1 Strings, Special Edition Vol3 Strings and VI Pro.
KORG: M3, MS20. Novation Zero SL MK2. TC Electronics Impakt Twin. UAD 710-TwinFinity...and a Marble Ashtray.
BasariStudios

Re: Steinberg's VST Plugs and Synths Controlls Messed up

Postby C.LYDE101 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:22 pm

The preference dialog
- Editing ...check under Controls.
..Knob Mode..Slider Mode
C.LYDE101

Postby BasariStudios » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Thank you Sir!
ASUS P7P55D-E LX LGA, i7 860 LynnField, Mushkin Blackline 16GB, Win7 Pro x64. Cubase 6.5. NI Komplete 9 Ultimate.
Nomad Factory Total. EWQL: Holywood Strings Gold, Symphonic Choirs+VOTA, Goliath, Collossus, Gypsy, Symphonic
Orchestra Platinum, Silk, StormDrum 2, Solo Violin and Spaces. Propellerhead: Reason 6.5 and Recycle 2.2. OP-X PRO II.
Forest Kingdom, Arturia V Collection 3. VSL: Special Edition Vol1 Strings, Special Edition Vol3 Strings and VI Pro.
KORG: M3, MS20. Novation Zero SL MK2. TC Electronics Impakt Twin. UAD 710-TwinFinity...and a Marble Ashtray.
BasariStudios

Postby BasariStudios » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Ok, somebody has to help me with this pleaseeee...nothing works, i tried all kinds of Combinations
in preferences Editing - Controlls and nothing helps. I even trashed the complete folder of preferences
and that did not help either. This happens ONLY on the included Steinberg plugins, not third party.
I am on Win7 x64, C6.55, Automap installed or Uninstalled it would not make any difference.

Thanks
BasariStudios

Return to Cubase 6 | Cubase Artist 6 | Cubase Elements 6