Steinberg's VST Plugs and Synths Controlls Messed up

For users of legacy Steinberg Cubase software

Steinberg's VST Plugs and Synths Controlls Messed up

Postby BasariStudios » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:53 pm

I don't know if i pressed a preference somewhere or what i did but now when i open the Plugin Editors,
Instruments and FX all the Dials and Faders work very slow with Left Click and Dragging or turning around.
I have to actually use the wheel on the Mouse or point on the actually number above or under the controll
to get them to actually move fast. Anyone has a clue?

Thanks
Win7 Pro x64. Cubase 6.5. NI: Reaktor 5, Monark, Prism, Kontakt 5. Melda Total. P&M Total. IK: EQ424, EQ81, Vintage
Compressors, Reverbs. 112db Total. AOM Total. EaReckon Total. PSP Total. Sonimus Total. Steven Slate VBC and Drums.
EWQL: HS Diamond, Symphonic Choirs+VOTA Diamond, Goliath, Collossus, Gypsy, SO Platinum, Silk, StormDrum 2, VOP,
Solo Violin and Spaces. Propellerhead: Reason 6.5 and Recycle 2.2. u-He: Diva, Zebra and Bazile. Forest Kingdom.
VSL: Special Edition Vol1 Strings, Special Edition Vol3 Strings and VI Pro. Rob Papen Explorer 3. D16 Lush-101.
AirMusiC, AAS and SoniVox Total. KORG: Kronos, MS20. Novation Zero SL MK2 + SL MK2 61. TC Electronics Impakt Twin.
UAD 710-TwinFinity. Casio CZ-5000.
BasariStudios

Re: Steinberg's VST Plugs and Synths Controlls Messed up

Postby C.LYDE101 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:22 pm

The preference dialog
- Editing ...check under Controls.
..Knob Mode..Slider Mode
C.LYDE101

Postby BasariStudios » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Thank you Sir!
Win7 Pro x64. Cubase 6.5. NI: Reaktor 5, Monark, Prism, Kontakt 5. Melda Total. P&M Total. IK: EQ424, EQ81, Vintage
Compressors, Reverbs. 112db Total. AOM Total. EaReckon Total. PSP Total. Sonimus Total. Steven Slate VBC and Drums.
EWQL: HS Diamond, Symphonic Choirs+VOTA Diamond, Goliath, Collossus, Gypsy, SO Platinum, Silk, StormDrum 2, VOP,
Solo Violin and Spaces. Propellerhead: Reason 6.5 and Recycle 2.2. u-He: Diva, Zebra and Bazile. Forest Kingdom.
VSL: Special Edition Vol1 Strings, Special Edition Vol3 Strings and VI Pro. Rob Papen Explorer 3. D16 Lush-101.
AirMusiC, AAS and SoniVox Total. KORG: Kronos, MS20. Novation Zero SL MK2 + SL MK2 61. TC Electronics Impakt Twin.
BasariStudios

Postby BasariStudios » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Ok, somebody has to help me with this pleaseeee...nothing works, i tried all kinds of Combinations
in preferences Editing - Controlls and nothing helps. I even trashed the complete folder of preferences
and that did not help either. This happens ONLY on the included Steinberg plugins, not third party.
I am on Win7 x64, C6.55, Automap installed or Uninstalled it would not make any difference.

Thanks
BasariStudios

Return to Older Cubase versions