How can I download Cubase Elements 6?

Post questions and find answers on our Cubase 6 releases here.

How can I download Cubase Elements 6?

Postby mrreed » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:13 am

I am a UK citizen but am presently living in China and own a copy of Cubase 6 Elements. I have reformatted the computer which I keep my copy of Cubase Elements 6 on, and now the CD will no linger reload my software

Does anyone know where I can download the software that I have paid for, and activate it with my existing license code?

All I seem to be able to download from this site is a patch/update for Cubase Elements 6 - not the program
mrreed

Re: How can I download Cubase Elements 6?

Postby Elektrobolt » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:36 am

mrreed wrote:I am a UK citizen but am presently living in China and own a copy of Cubase 6 Elements. I have reformatted the computer which I keep my copy of Cubase Elements 6 on, and now the CD will no linger reload my software

Does anyone know where I can download the software that I have paid for, and activate it with my existing license code?

All I seem to be able to download from this site is a patch/update for Cubase Elements 6 - not the program

Did you contact Steinberg Support?
With Note Expression (VST3.5), individual notes contain their own set of controller data when played polyphonically.
VST Expression, Steinberg VST
Cakewalk Sonar X3 now supports VST3!
Elektrobolt

Location: A wet blue oblate spheroid spinning around a fiery bright yellow dwarf at 107,000 km/h.

Re: How can I download Cubase Elements 6?

Postby mrreed » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I am trying one or two addresses on the site [/url]http://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=distributor&L=1&cHash=dc373d6940becb17787da623b3065f81[/url]

These are distributors as far as I can tell. I thought there may be a place on steinbergs site or elsewhere where I could still download it
mrreed

Return to Cubase 6 | Cubase Artist 6 | Cubase Elements 6