How can I download Cubase Elements 6?

For users of legacy Steinberg Cubase software

How can I download Cubase Elements 6?

Postby mrreed » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:13 am

I am a UK citizen but am presently living in China and own a copy of Cubase 6 Elements. I have reformatted the computer which I keep my copy of Cubase Elements 6 on, and now the CD will no linger reload my software

Does anyone know where I can download the software that I have paid for, and activate it with my existing license code?

All I seem to be able to download from this site is a patch/update for Cubase Elements 6 - not the program
mrreed

Re: How can I download Cubase Elements 6?

Postby Elektrobolt » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:36 am

mrreed wrote:I am a UK citizen but am presently living in China and own a copy of Cubase 6 Elements. I have reformatted the computer which I keep my copy of Cubase Elements 6 on, and now the CD will no linger reload my software

Does anyone know where I can download the software that I have paid for, and activate it with my existing license code?

All I seem to be able to download from this site is a patch/update for Cubase Elements 6 - not the program

Did you contact Steinberg Support?
"Remember that we live only in the present, in this fleeting instant; all the rest of our life is either past and gone, or not yet revealed."
Elektrobolt

Location: A wet blue oblate spheroid spinning around a fiery bright yellow dwarf at 107,000 km/h.

Re: How can I download Cubase Elements 6?

Postby mrreed » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I am trying one or two addresses on the site [/url]http://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=distributor&L=1&cHash=dc373d6940becb17787da623b3065f81[/url]

These are distributors as far as I can tell. I thought there may be a place on steinbergs site or elsewhere where I could still download it
mrreed

Return to Older Cubase versions