To report an issue with Nuendo 6, please start a new topic in the main Nuendo 6 forum and prefix it with [ISSUE]. If an issue is confirmed and / or applies to the below mentioned report rules, we will move the posting in the Nuendo 6 ‹ Collected Issues forum..
In order to make the issue subforums better manageable, please follow these easy rules:
- 1. Before you post a new report, please use the search function to look out for an already existing issue report - especially in the Cubase 7 | Cubase Artist 7 ‹ Collected Issues ‹ Issues Reports subforum. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue - if so it is listed in the Nuendo 6 ‹ Solved Issues subforum or the Cubase 7 | Cubase Artist 7 ‹ Collected Issues ‹ Solved Issues subforum.
If you find an existing report (whether in the Nuendo 6 or the Cubase 7 ISsue rerpots forum) with the same issue please reply to this thread and confirm the issue instead of creating a new report. Please also make sure to consult the Nuendo and Cubase version history which includes an issue & solutions subsection. If the issue you are confronted with is already listed there, it is not neccessary to re-post.
2. One report should include one issue. If you want to report several issues, please create seperate posts for it.
3. The thread title should reflect a short description of the issue.
4. The post must include steps to reproduce the issue. Here is an example:
- 1. Create empty project
2. Add an audio track
3. Arm "record-enable" on track
4. Hit record button
-> Result = crash
Moderators will look up the issue reports subforum in cycles but not on a daily basis and merge reports that do belong together or move reports if they are confirmed or solved. Please avoid extensive usage of "bumping" and putting multiple issues into one topic, it is hardly manageable to respond to such topics then. The issue should be ideally confirmed by other forum members to exclude a single system glitch.
Thanks for choosing a high quality Steinberg product!
Team Leader Product Marketing Group
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH