Channel and Rack config recall

Post general topics related to Nuendo 6 here.

Channel and Rack config recall

Postby Dog and Pony » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:34 pm

I currently have 8 different Channel and Rack configurations in the session I'm working on, great feature. One problem I'm running into though, when I close the session for the night and return the next day my configs are seemingly gone. I have to redo the first one and save it back in position one to get the configs to reappear. Anyone else? John.
4 rooms with N5/N6, Nuage, Tango II, Euphonix MC Pro, Euphonix Artist, MacOSX 10.7.5 and many more toys.
Dog and Pony

Re: Channel and Rack config recall

Postby HughH » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Yes. Same problem in C7.06 (and previous).

Someone said that if you have NO MIDI Controllers defined/connected this problem does not occur. Haven't tested this.

Also, if you check mixers 2 and 3 you'll see they come up with the presets.

Wish they could fix this. Though well known, I haven't seen any official recognition of the problem.

Hugh
Cubase 7.5.2 64bit
W7 i7 12G ASUS MB Studio Machine, Dual Monitors
MCU Pro plus 2 Extenders (24 Chn) / Novation AutoMap (Nocturn)
Blackmagic Decklink Studio w/27" Monitor
VEP5
W7 i7 Sony VAIO Laptop 8G Slave/Remote Machine
RME Digiface PCIe for both
HughH

Re: Channel and Rack config recall

Postby Rickard » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:14 am

I also see this bug. I have been asking for it to get fixed for a couple of cycles now but have not heard an acknowledgement of the problem. I think I'll put it in the bug list. My workaround is: I try to always save the session with my #1 config. When I come back to the session I resave the #1 config and the others all come back.

Dean
Win7|i7|12gig ram|LynxAES16|Lynx2C|Lynx Aurora|N6 + Nek|PT10 HD|UAD Quad x2| UM-3EX|Midex 8|Mackie Control + 2 extenders|too many mics and preamps to list
Rickard

Return to General