Need a new keyboard Fredo?

Hey Wheels!

Sorry for coming back delayed. Haha what a great advertisement! Cool :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing!

Well, I sent back the G710+ even though I liked it a lot - but after I was getting used more to my Steelseries keyboard I prefered the very flat and fast design as well as all the other features… I love these illuminated zones in different colors (makes it more intuitive) as well as I am already heavily using the programmable keys… In combi with the controller software that keyboard is a powerfull tool and I can set it up in different configurations which I can assign to applications - so for example it is possible to have a complete different setup (macros, colors etc) when working in Wavelab … I have quite a lot of those assignable keys - those on top of the F-keys I am using for quicklaunch stuff as well as for zoom presets - those on the left (similar to those the G510 has) are used for editing macros etc…

I would recommend not using the two keys on the very bottom because I often hit them per accident when reaching for ctrl & alt… because they are on a position were a “regular” keyboard has those ctrl & alt keys…