Halion One with N6.5

Thanks for the reply. I tried following the instructions in the Installation of HALionOne Presets in Cubase 6 document. But I ran into a problem. For PC the copy/paste instructions are for Cubase 5 and VST3. I thought all I would have to do is Substitute Nuendo for the Cubase part of the address for the same result. But I got held up at the C:\ProgramData*VST3 Presets*\Steinberg Media Technologies\HALionOne part of the address.

As the screeshot shows,

, I don’t have the VST3 Presets part of the address available. I tried selecting the VST XMLs option (the ONLY option available for this transfer) and it did let me through to the rest of the address path as described.

Unfortunately, when I launched Nuendo again, Halion One was still listed as missing. I then tried to paste it directly into the VST3 Folder in the Program Files (x86)\Steinberg location. But, predictably, that didn’t work either. It appears that without the "ProgramData\VST3 Presets" part of the address, I can’t paste the Halion One content into the right location. Could you give me the correct “Paste Point” folder location for N6.5 (as opposed to Cubase5 location used in the instructions)?