noiseboyuk wrote:Ohhhhh.... maybe THIS is the reason I'm not upgrading for the moment.
To be fair, I always said to myself I'd wait a while for all the fixes to go through. This issue and the remote control ones are the two I'm watching most closely.
Conman wrote:Get a new computer. Even panhandlers can afford new computers at this time of year.
Basically you're trying to run 24 track analog tape on a cassette player.
Get modern (or at least 4 years behind time) or go back to vinyl.
BP3 wrote:From an earlier post of mine -
When using a test project I had Cubase 7 and then 6.5 both freeze up on my MacMini 2011 server. I was using the built in audio when the lockup first happened but I use a RME FF800 most of the time.
When I got 6.5 to open I was barely able to get into device setup. When I did, I found that somehow my device latency settings for the built in audio were changed to the lowest possible setting. The same was true when I changed to the FF800. I was doing a mix project with a very high track count and had the latency set to 256 originally, and all was working fine at that buffer.
It seems that some bug had changed these settings for both the built in and the FF800. Once my preferred buffer setting were restored, everything seems to be fine with launching and working in both 7 and 6.5.
If you encounter a similar issue, this is the first thing I would look at.
I have yet to play with 7.0.1 on Win 7. I'll see how it behaves there soon.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest