Der Ronin - official video, produced with C7

General discussions on songwriting, mixing, music business and other music related topics.

Der Ronin - official video, produced with C7

Postby Movie Iga » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:38 pm

This is the first official video from my fourthcoming Hiphop album "Combat Ready" (Mid 2014).
The song was completely produced and mixed with Cubase 7. Mastered in the award winning mastering studio "TrueBusyness" Berlin, Germany and post edited in the new Wavelab 8.
The video footage is 100% handdrawn by a Bulgarian graphic- and video-artist who has also worked formbig projects like "The Expendables 2 and 3" and much more.
It was a great and fast workflow with the new mixing console from Cubase 7! I won't miss it anymore.

Have fun and
Peace,
Movie Iga
(http://www.facebook.com/movieiga)

Der Ronin:
http://youtu.be/UmkYJ2emI6k
Movie Iga, Hip-Hop from tha heart!
http://www.facebook.com/movieiga

My systems: Win7 64bit, Cubase 7.5 64bit, Wavelab 8, Intel i7 6x3.4Ghz, 64GB Ram, UAD 2 Octo, Steinberg MR816CSX, Yamaha Motif XS8, Yamaha MOX6, Yamaha W5, Steinberg CC121, Steinberg CMC-QC, Novation Nocturn, NI Maschine, Waves Mercury, IK TRacks CSGrand, Neumann and Røde Mic's, UA MK610 LAII, M-Audio, KRK, Adam, EastWest, Kontakt 5 and much more tools...
Movie Iga

Re: Der Ronin - official video, produced with C7

Postby Andresgp » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Great production! I can't speak german but it sounded and looked really good :lol:

Awesome imagery, and the video and graphic content looks sick! I would love to add this type of digital video to accompany my music sometime in the future.

Props!
Andresgp

Postby MFox » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:51 am

Beautiful clear sound, I like your bass sound so much, nice balance between the bass and strings. Michael.
Mac Mini, 64 G RAM, Cubase IA 5, Yamaha S90XS, Saffire LE
MFox

Postby Suprawill1 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:17 am

Great job! Professional sound! I don't translate German but the vocal execution was rap rhythmic. :)
Animated concept is captivating. Good luck with this.
Home built Antec tower - Gigabyte EP45-UD3R - Intel Q9550@3.4G - Gemini cooler - Corsair CMPSU-550VX - 8G Crucial Ballistix - Dual monitor - Cubase Studio 5 - Vista Business 64 - Tascam FW-1082 mixer/card/controller/interface - Melodyne - Kore - Kontact - Halion Sonic - HSO - Addictive Drums - Morphology Etc Etc
Suprawill1

Postby tex » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:21 pm

great tune, flows well - dont need tounderstand lyrics to know u gat flow
i7 12GB, Acer desktop. Mark of The Unicorn-mk3 Ultra, cubase 7.5, Wave lab elements
tons of plugs and a few outboard, bag of vinyl. Mackie monitors and analogue desk
tex

Return to Steinberg Lounge