the fake 'new features' steinberg trickery

Good reasoning going on. There’s feature requests and there’s issues. they both have a place. First call is to steer the obtuse (don’t put me in the hole, warden) posts to there. In any case, as the General forum is for GENERAL problems that can hopefully be quickly fixed or bugs identified and dealt with if there’s no quick fix, so it’s really not the place the intelligent hang around in for months complaining that they get no support. Neither is the lounge.

What I’m saying basically is that there is a type of poster that clogs up this, and probably other forums. They usually complain about lack of professionality in the DAW and allude to their own professionality and yet do not seem to know how to contact support or even complain in a properly businesslike manner.
One can tell the businessmen, the students and even the cash strapped who are musicians. What they have in common is common sense. Because who the hell would buy Cubase if one didn’t. One look at it and you know it’s a piece of work that’s going to take months to learn.
When something has more bells and whistles than you can count on two hands you know it’s not a musical sub-photoshop where you can graft granny’s head onto a donkey or make that reggae-rap album you’ve always wanted to impress the bar goil next door with (yes I know there are experts in both reading this, wind it in).
So why anyone that buys Cubase thinks ANYTHING is a straightforward fix should press the “IDIOT!” klaxon alarm in our brains. Which, I see, it does.
Thing is the only guy in the idiocy blind spot is… and all HE sees are idiots who don’t understand his reinvention of a piece of string.
Thanks for reading my rambling nurse. I think I need a nap now.