Merry Christmas!

Merry Z-mas!!

AMEN to that

Merry Christmas, Ian!

All the best
Glyn

Let us begin with the “Airing of Grievances”.

And then, of course, the “Feats of Strength”. :slight_smile:

QuBe.

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you, and Happy Christmas also!

Whatever you call ‘it’, have a good one guys :slight_smile: !

All the best from Oz,

Mauri.

Just got back from doin that Christmassy stuff and wanted to add my own best wishes before I hit the sack. Even though I’m still kinda new around here, it kinda feels like the music family I’ve had so much trouble getting together locally. So I’m grateful for the holiday wishes and I hope you all have the best of the best for the season!

Cheers!

Seasons greetings to all

Here we go…

Massive cooking session followed by way too much drink…

Great :smiley:

Merry Xmas

Merry christmas to you all :slight_smile:

Keeping up with my 6 year old son is hard work, I don’t know where he gets all his energy from. :laughing:

Dude, that’s backwards – massive DRINKING session should precede massive cooking session. And drinking session should continue on thru the day into night

Just got in from a BIG family christmas dinner… BURRRRP! :wink:
jolly nice it was too!

Got a load of HMV vouchers amongst other things so that covers Esperanza Spalding’s last album, Another copy of Coltrane’s favourite things cos someone knicked my last copy, Panthalassa and a few other goodies :smiley: oh and the Sean Lock DVD too :smiley:
Happy Christmas, Kwanzaa, Chanukah, solstice etc…
humansantapede.jpg

HEE HEE - That’s what the call it these days.

It’s illegal in at least 34 US states. :slight_smile:

Just got back from spending the day with the family. Great times. The only thing bad was that I was subject to Celtic Thunders Christmas performance. Gods, what garbage. :unamused:

Other than that. Peaceful and peachy, and now I’m fat. :laughing:

Cheers!

You know it’s funny you mention that, my brother in law thinks that is the greatest thing ever, I don’t know how to respond to it other than, “Uh…you don’t get out much, do you?”

Well, it kind of worked out that way anyway, but the serious drinking didn’t start till midnight!!! 2 bottles of whiskey and a bottle of JD later… between three!!!

NEVER AGAIN…

Cheers to all, I’m a little late, we dont do our festival of light until the 29th…

I’ll go the John Lennon route - Happy Christmas - War is over if you want it.

Ron

It’s actually called, “being inclusive”, not being politically correct.