What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Discuss all Sequel related topics.

What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby kbruff2007 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:30 am

What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?
kbruff2007
New Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:45 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby kbruff2007 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:31 am

And how do we know we have registered it?

Another quetions is I have the mp3 option for Sequel 2, do I need to buy a new one for Sequel 3?
kbruff2007
New Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:45 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby kbruff2007 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:56 am

:?: :?: :?:
kbruff2007
New Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:45 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

???? What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loo

Postby kbruff2007 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Does anyone know the answer to this... :)
kbruff2007
New Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:45 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby Matthias Quellmann » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:50 am

Hi there,

unfortunately the automated process for the bonus loops does not work properly yet. We are currently trying to fix this and the extra loops will be available soon. Please excuse the delay.

Cheers,
Matthias
Best regards,

Matthias Quellmann - Product Marketing Manager VST Instruments
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Checkout Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!
User avatar
Matthias Quellmann
Moderator
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:44 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby kbruff2007 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Matthias Quellmann wrote:Hi there,

unfortunately the automated process for the bonus loops does not work properly yet. We are currently trying to fix this and the extra loops will be available soon. Please excuse the delay.

Cheers,
Matthias


Thank you very much your reply is appreciated.

Please also tell me if I need to purchase the newest mp3 option? I had already purchased one when I got Sequel 2.
kbruff2007
New Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:45 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby JHP » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:27 pm

kbruff2007 wrote:
Matthias Quellmann wrote:Hi there,

unfortunately the automated process for the bonus loops does not work properly yet. We are currently trying to fix this and the extra loops will be available soon. Please excuse the delay.

Cheers,
Matthias


Thank you very much your reply is appreciated.

Please also tell me if I need to purchase the newest mp3 option? I had already purchased one when I got Sequel 2.

Hi,
The question has now been asked a couple of times in the new Sequel 3 forum. ;)
If you already have the MP3 upgrade patch license you do not need to purchase it again.

This also gets clear from the product description in the shop:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/buy_pr ... 42444.html

Gr,
JHP
Jan Peters, QA
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!
JHP
Moderator
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:58 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby kbruff2007 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:50 pm

thanks again / lots of good things happening at SB. :)
kbruff2007
New Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:45 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby SecretPoems » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Hi,

Still waiting for the automated process to work... No idea when the bonus pack 01 will be available to download ?

Thx for your reply :)
SP
SecretPoems
New Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby pse » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:32 pm

Shouldnt it be still installed within the normal Installation Process ?

I even cant found the Bonus Content in Sequel 3,(Sequel Bonus Pack 01)
but the Activation Status in elcc was active ...
????

Where is the Location of the 500 Bonus Loops ?
pse
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:23 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby Anjooroo » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:52 pm

It's a bit of a let down. I was enticed into registering by the 500 loops only to find they're not available.

I hope you get it sorted quickly (it's already been a few months). I'm loop hungry.
Make Music, Not War
Anjooroo
New Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:46 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby Puma0382 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Matthias Quellmann wrote:Hi there,

unfortunately the automated process for the bonus loops does not work properly yet. We are currently trying to fix this and the extra loops will be available soon. Please excuse the delay.

Cheers,
Matthias

So Matthias, any update on this from over 2 months ago..? I bought this at the weekend for my daughter (and me, if I'm honest..!) to play with; all is fine, but I did notice about the extra 500 loops being offered as part of the deal. It would be nice to know what's happening please...
C7.5.30; Win 8.1 32bit; Q6600 2.4 Ghz; 4Gb RAM; NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS; MIDISPORT 2x2; Delta1010LT;
WL8.5.10; Komplete9, StylusRMX
Puma0382
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:11 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby Puma0382 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:40 am

Bump...

Another week goes by, and not a peep out of SB on this matter. Strange times. 2+ months, and no fix/explanation..?

Is it (technically) such a monumental task to put right perhaps...?
C7.5.30; Win 8.1 32bit; Q6600 2.4 Ghz; 4Gb RAM; NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS; MIDISPORT 2x2; Delta1010LT;
WL8.5.10; Komplete9, StylusRMX
Puma0382
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:11 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby JHP » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi,
When you register your elicenser on which the Sequel 2/3 licenses is on in MySteinberg you will automatically receive a Bonus Loop activation code. You have to enter this Bonus Loop activation code in the eLicense Control Center to download the Bonus Loop license.

Apparently there are problems if you already have the elicenser registered and then the Sequel 3 license is transfered to the eLicenser. Then you might not receive a Bonus Loop activation code. In this case just notify us about that in this forum.

If you have the Bonus Loop activation code entered correctly the Bonus Loops should appear in the MediaBay as shown in the following picture:
WhereTheBonusLoopsAreLocated.png
(32.49 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Additional Loops, Content and Instruments can be found here:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds/vst_sound_loop_sets.html
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds/sequel_content_sets.html
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds/vst_sound_instrument_sets.html

Gr,
JHP
Jan Peters, QA
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!
JHP
Moderator
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:58 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby Aldenor » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:28 am

Hi. I didnt get the email, because i haved the elicenser registred before. Please, help me admin :)
Aldenor
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:27 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby Puma0382 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:27 am

JHP wrote:Hi,

Apparently there are problems if you already have the elicenser registered and then the Sequel 3 license is transfered to the eLicenser. Then you might not receive a Bonus Loop activation code. In this case just notify us about that in this forum.

If you have the Bonus Loop activation code entered correctly the Bonus Loops should appear in the MediaBay as shown in the following picture:
WhereTheBonusLoopsAreLocated.png

Gr,
JHP

Hi - thanks for your PM, alerting me of your response JHP..!

I, like Aldenor above, also did not receive notice of any further activation code for the loops.

So, I'd already looked where your attachment points, and of course I see 'Bonus Loops' listed. But wait, that's from my Sequel 2 installation; was I always misunderstanding something here - this Sequel 3 offer of a 500 bonus loop set is in fact one and the same..!? For example, there is no 'brand new' bonus loop set launched/released for Sequel 3 product alone, separate to Sequel 2 free 500 bonus loop set..?

Other than that, my daughter is certainly enjoying playing with this..! (I showed her the micro-tutorials over the weekend - which was fun... ;-))

regards,
Bob
C7.5.30; Win 8.1 32bit; Q6600 2.4 Ghz; 4Gb RAM; NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS; MIDISPORT 2x2; Delta1010LT;
WL8.5.10; Komplete9, StylusRMX
Puma0382
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:11 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby JHP » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:49 am

Puma0382 wrote:
JHP wrote:Hi,

Apparently there are problems if you already have the elicenser registered and then the Sequel 3 license is transfered to the eLicenser. Then you might not receive a Bonus Loop activation code. In this case just notify us about that in this forum.

If you have the Bonus Loop activation code entered correctly the Bonus Loops should appear in the MediaBay as shown in the following picture:
WhereTheBonusLoopsAreLocated.png

Gr,
JHP

Hi - thanks for your PM, alerting me of your response JHP..!

I, like Aldenor above, also did not receive notice of any further activation code for the loops.

So, I'd already looked where your attachment points, and of course I see 'Bonus Loops' listed. But wait, that's from my Sequel 2 installation; was I always misunderstanding something here - this Sequel 3 offer of a 500 bonus loop set is in fact one and the same..!? For example, there is no 'brand new' bonus loop set launched/released for Sequel 3 product alone, separate to Sequel 2 free 500 bonus loop set..?

Other than that, my daughter is certainly enjoying playing with this..! (I showed her the micro-tutorials over the weekend - which was fun... ;-))

regards,
Bob

So all was well.
Indeed, the Bouns Loops are the bonus Loops, There is no difference if you use them in Sequel 2 or Sequel 3. There are no seperate Bonus Loops for Sequel 2 and Sequel 3.

Additional Loops, Content and Instruments can be found here:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds/vst_sound_loop_sets.html
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds/sequel_content_sets.html
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds/vst_sound_instrument_sets.html

Gr,
JHP
Jan Peters, QA
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!
JHP
Moderator
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:58 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby Flexibility » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:11 pm

JHP wrote:Hi,
When you register your elicenser on which the Sequel 2/3 licenses is on in MySteinberg you will automatically receive a Bonus Loop activation code. You have to enter this Bonus Loop activation code in the eLicense Control Center to download the Bonus Loop license.

Apparently there are problems if you already have the elicenser registered and then the Sequel 3 license is transfered to the eLicenser. Then you might not receive a Bonus Loop activation code. In this case just notify us about that in this forum.

If you have the Bonus Loop activation code entered correctly the Bonus Loops should appear in the MediaBay as shown in the following picture:
WhereTheBonusLoopsAreLocated.png

Additional Loops, Content and Instruments can be found here:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds/vst_sound_loop_sets.html
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds/sequel_content_sets.html
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds/vst_sound_instrument_sets.html

Gr,
JHP


Hello!
Just installed Sequal 3 and I already have the elicenser registered and then the Sequel 3 license was transfered to the eLicenser - Whatever i do, i just cant register Sequal 3 on "My Steinberg" page to get my bonus loops, I also like to be able just have it registred with the rest of my Steinberg products. Plz Help!

Flex
Flexibility
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:06 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby JHP » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:42 am

Flexibility wrote:
JHP wrote:Hi,
When you register your elicenser on which the Sequel 2/3 licenses is on in MySteinberg you will automatically receive a Bonus Loop activation code. You have to enter this Bonus Loop activation code in the eLicense Control Center to download the Bonus Loop license.

Apparently there are problems if you already have the elicenser registered and then the Sequel 3 license is transfered to the eLicenser. Then you might not receive a Bonus Loop activation code. In this case just notify us about that in this forum.

If you have the Bonus Loop activation code entered correctly the Bonus Loops should appear in the MediaBay as shown in the following picture:
WhereTheBonusLoopsAreLocated.png

Additional Loops, Content and Instruments can be found here:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds/vst_sound_loop_sets.html
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds/sequel_content_sets.html
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds/vst_sound_instrument_sets.html

Gr,
JHP


Hello!
Just installed Sequal 3 and I already have the elicenser registered and then the Sequel 3 license was transfered to the eLicenser - Whatever i do, i just cant register Sequal 3 on "My Steinberg" page to get my bonus loops, I also like to be able just have it registred with the rest of my Steinberg products. Plz Help!

Flex

Hi,
I will have a look and see what I can do. ;)

Gr,
JHP
Jan Peters, QA
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!
JHP
Moderator
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:58 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby chrismxf » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:12 pm

I have also transferred the Sequel 3 license to the eLicenser. Now happens something strange, when I try to get the Sequel Bonus Pack via the eLicenser after entering the activation code as shown in Mysteinberg: The eLicenser blocks the download with the message, there would be no USB-eLicenser connected to continue the process. What?? Sequel 3 has been licenced via Soft Licenser, why know asking for the USB-Stick??

Is there any workaround?

Thx, Christian

JHP wrote:Hi,
When you register your elicenser on which the Sequel 2/3 licenses is on in MySteinberg you will automatically receive a Bonus Loop activation code. You have to enter this Bonus Loop activation code in the eLicense Control Center to download the Bonus Loop license.

Apparently there are problems if you already have the elicenser registered and then the Sequel 3 license is transfered to the eLicenser. Then you might not receive a Bonus Loop activation code. In this case just notify us about that in this forum.

If you have the Bonus Loop activation code entered correctly the Bonus Loops should appear in the MediaBay as shown in the following picture:
WhereTheBonusLoopsAreLocated.png

Additional Loops, Content and Instruments can be found here:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds ... _sets.html
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds ... _sets.html
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/sounds ... _sets.html

Gr,
JHP
chrismxf
New Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby NunoJotta » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Having the same problem, can you send me the activation code? Thanks in advance!
NunoJotta
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby JHP » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:26 pm

NunoJotta wrote:Having the same problem, can you send me the activation code? Thanks in advance!

The BonusLoop activation Code should now be listed in your MySteinberg account.

Gr,
JHP
Jan Peters, QA
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!
JHP
Moderator
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:58 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby Erbman » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:24 am

I'm having the same problem too. Please send the activation code to this account. Thanks!

(I already have the licenser registered.)
Erbman
New Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby JHP » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Erbman wrote:I'm having the same problem too. Please send the activation code to this account. Thanks!

(I already have the licenser registered.)

I just check and could see that in your MySteinberg account there is an activation code for your bonus loops. So all is well. You must enter this code in the eLicenser Control Center.

Greetings,
JHP
Jan Peters, QA
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!
JHP
Moderator
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:58 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: What is the procedure for downloading the bonus 500 loops?

Postby cycloptic » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Greetings!

I also have this issue with the Bonus Loops. Can you please add the activation code to my MySteinberg account as well?

(My elicenser was already registered also)

Thanks!
cycloptic
cycloptic
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:43 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Next

Return to Sequel

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest