Can't Save Work Please Help!

Discuss all Sequel related topics.

Can't Save Work Please Help!

Postby MeyersRoche999 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:52 pm

I've been using Sequel 3 for the past few months and yesterday came across a strange problem. Had my song almost done, just needed to record one final track. But now, all of a sudden, it won't let me save. Every time click on the Project icon and then "Save Project", an error window pops up that says : " A serious problem has occurred. Please try to save your project under a different name.....", etc. I'm not sure why this is happening and it is extremely annoying. Please help!
MeyersRoche999

Re: Can't Save Work Please Help!

Postby Joel Gragg » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Hello MeyersRoche999,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you are having.

What version of Sequel 3 are you running? If you have not updated to 3.0.1 you can download and install the update from the link below.

http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/dow ... quel3.html

Additionally what operating system and version of it are you running Sequel 3 on (PC or Mac)?

You can submit an official support case by logging into your MySteinberg account and filling out the Support Request form located under the Support Tab.
Joel Gragg
Steinberg US Support
Joel Gragg

Re: Can't Save Work Please Help!

Postby MeyersRoche999 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Thank you for the speedy reply! :D I have downloaded and installed version 3.0.1 but problem still exists. I am running Sequel 3.0.1 on a PC with Windows 7. Also, I have filled out and sent a support request form.

This error message window has popped up a couple times in the past, but I was able to "fix" it by closing out of Sequel, restarting my PC, and then reopening Sequel. After taking those steps it allowed me to save again. This time, however, it is being quite persistent. :?

Again, thanks for the quick reply! Any further advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
MeyersRoche999

Return to Sequel