Need downloadlink for full Version after system change

Discuss all Sequel related topics.

Need downloadlink for full Version after system change

Postby Atom » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:31 am

Hi there,

i've already wrote two eMails to the Steinberg Support, but an answer is still missing, so i try it here again...

I have a new PC System running and ordered new reactivation codes für my Sequel 3 and the 500 loops Bonus Pack. After aktivating these codes in the eLicenser i unfortunaltly noticed, that i have no backup of the Sequel 3 application and the bonus pack. I also can't finde any download link in my mySteinberg Account.

So please, can you provide me another downloadlink für Sequel 3 Full Version and the 500 loop Bonuspack? If you check my Account you'll see, that i've registered my Sequel 3 License and the bonus pack. So i'm not trying to cheat anybody.

thanks and best regards

P.S.: It would be awesome, if you could provide download links for registered products in the mySteinberg Account. So, for me, this is the big advantage of bying download content, instead of boxed versions...
Atom

Re: Need downloadlink for full Version after system change

Postby Atom » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:00 pm

Anybody at SB?

After two weeks of waiting (since my first support mail) it gets a bit frustrating. How dificult could it be, to provide a download link or access code to satisfy paying customers...?

i've also read the bonus loop thread who is active since two years with always the same problems - will this take just as long...?

Sorry, i don't want to get hard on anybody, but after 15 years in the software development business for myself, i can't understand, what is the problem here. So please, i only want to continue with my music projects and i really like what you guys have created at SB with Sequel 3... Anyway - Can anyone help me to get a full Sequel 3 Version?

thanks a lot.
Atom

Re: Need downloadlink for full Version after system change

Postby Atom » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:08 pm

To complete this:
The Support has sent me a downloadlink on the 31st of July.

thanks and best regards :)
Atom

Return to Sequel