At the request of my local support guy, I uninstalled Sequel and the eLicenser. Reinstalled the latest eLicenser first, then Sequel 3, and before running it, installed the 3.0.1 update. Sequel refused to start the first time I tried. Threw the error 'A Serious Error Has Occurred...........' on the second start. Just for good measure I trashed the 'preferences' (Sequel uninstall had NOT cleared the directory, so much for a 'clean' install), and restarted. Sequel loaded a default demo project. When I tried to load one of my projects Sequel crashed with "A Serious Error Has Occurred............" I now realize what the error is - I was stupid to buy Sequel. It hasn't been updated in 18 months and does not have a 64 bit version. Check my other posts, I have had nothing but problems since buying Sequel months ago. Steinberg can't seem to help or find the problem. I have spent many days installing, reinstalling and otherwise stuffing around to no avail. I have run Sequel on four computers, with different hardware setups. All have the same issues with the same projects I created. I use nothing but Sequel 3 and Sequel 3 content. I have MIDI dropouts - I thought I was crazy and the only one - (so did Steinberg engineers and support guys) BUT another user has now said 'I have always had MIDI dropouts.....PITA'. Steinberg - I am not crazy - I have (and so do other users) real issues with Sequel 3. Please fix them. Don't keep telling us to 'trash preferences', find out why they are getting corrupted/broken in the first place.