problem with online Registration SEQUEL 3

Discuss all Sequel related topics.

problem with online Registration SEQUEL 3

Postby igniters pt » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Hello everybody.
In the process of registration of Sequel 3, after introducing the number of the Soft e-Licenser number (got it from the eLicencer Control Center as instructed) and the OEM-Partner which in my case was ZOOM, I got a screen with "i - Oops! an Error Ocurred, String could not be parsed as XML".
I've tried with different browsers (Chrome, Safari and Frirefox) and always got the same answer. I'm using a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.8.5.
Because of this I can never get the activation Code and as consequence I can not use Sequel 3 because I've surpassed the 30 days of unregistered usage.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? What am I missing?

Thks, Paulo
igniters pt

Re: problem with online Registration SEQUEL 3

Postby kenneth60 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:53 pm

Hi, I loaded Sequel 3 into my Cubase 7. I can't find it. I see many of the Sequel Content in media bay but not the Software itself.
what am I doing wrong? How do I start it up? How do I find it?
kenneth60

Postby Airyck » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:54 pm

kenneth60 wrote:Hi, I loaded Sequel 3 into my Cubase 7. I can't find it. I see many of the Sequel Content in media bay but not the Software itself.
what am I doing wrong? How do I start it up? How do I find it?

Sequel does not load into Cubase, it's a separate stand alone product. You use them separately, you can't load sequel into Cubase, it's not a VST. Don't just buy random stuff without having any idea what it does... of course thats up to you but I strongly suggest that you know what it is you're buying before you buy it.
Airyck

Postby Quasar45 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:50 am

This information is very constructive for correct planning. I like your work for providing information to the other.
Quasar45

Return to Sequel