Do I get bonus loops for Sequel 2 ?

Discuss all Sequel related topics.

Do I get bonus loops for Sequel 2 ?

Postby limaoscar26 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:54 am

Just registered Sequel 2 but no mention of the bonus 500 loops. Do I qualify for these, because the ones that loaded don't seem that good for standard (non funk/acid) music. Thanks if you can help.
limaoscar26

Re: Do I get bonus loops for Sequel 2 ?

Postby limaoscar26 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Interesting....I don't even get a reply from Steinberg while other recent queries do? Are Sequel 2 users ignored after buying this product?
limaoscar26

Postby leo tolstoy » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:43 pm

I've posted lots of stuff on here that doesn't get a reply when i had S2 and now I've got S3 - i get the impression that Sequel users are not priority in terms of Steinberg support getting back to us - there also seems ot be a disctinct lack of help from other users - maybe due to Sequel being a 'basic' piece of software - it seems to have got worse since Yamaha took over.......... Personally i think its not so much the soft ware you have as what you do with it that counts - just listen to what Burial does without a sequencer or early Aphex Twin stuff with very linited software.

If you really want help it is best to contact Steinbeg support - good luck!
leo tolstoy

Postby Joel Gragg » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Hello

The bonus loops are included in Sequel, however you must activate the license to be able to access them. If you purchased a boxed copy of Sequel, the activation code will be on your "Essential Product License Information" sheet. If you purchased Sequel electronically you will find the activation code that begins with 0240 on the confirmation email. If you still cannot find the bonus loop activation code then please login to your MySteinberg account and send us a Support Request with a receipt of your Sequel purchase and original Sequel activation code and we can generate you a new activation code for the bonus loops in your account. You can access the bonus loops after activating the license and in Sequel going to the Mediabay>select file browser<Content Libraries><Bonus Loops>. Make sure your Media type is set to Audio Files and to clear your filter to see all 500 loops.
Joel Gragg
Steinberg US Support
Joel Gragg

Return to Sequel