Backing up Cubase Projects to the Cloud?

thank you Jalcide for your lengthy posts and time taken.
I seem to be getting there. I wasn’t sure that a drive plugged into a router counted as a ‘network drive’ and would function as one.
The Asus AI cloud software for my router sets up the drive as a streaming device, the access is through a bespoke asus domain name you have to set up, you see the drive in a browser window, which only displays media files and has little or no useful functionality.

So. I mapped the drive as a network drive in Win7, using Win7 tools. I got some initial problems, but now it seems to be there and visible - eventually.

I set up an app called SyncToy by Microsoft, this allows the cloning of the project folder on the PC to the remote drive attached to the router. I then set up a scheduled task to run at start up, initiating a fresh file check and copy.

Whilst not a perfect arrangement, it does seem to work, though only at every start up opf the music PC.

I have been surprised by how difficult it has been

Perhaps Steinberg could look at some kind of back up to the cloud function. I am in the habit of saving new versions every few minutes when I work on a project, it would be good to have the extra security to know that all work is being backed up live to both a hard drive and soem kind of remote device.

Z