drum rolls & more

Let's hear what you have made using our products!

drum rolls & more

Postby audiobyte » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:08 am

a little drum pattern I came up with runs through out the song,
took me a couple of weeks to finish it, cause I added more and more nearly evry day,
didn't know myself which direction it was going

C6
toontrack superior
spectrasonics stylus & trilian & omnishere
HSO
Halion SE
some cubase goodies
guitar was played by myself with a behringer v-amp pro ( yes it's not that bad :o :shock: )

https://soundcloud.com/schablas/ambient

http://youtu.be/vm15ZteCGjc

so enjoy and share if you like :D :D :D :D
C6, Wavelab 7, HSO, Win7 64bit, i7-2600k, Gigabyteboard, 16GB Ram, 500GB HDD Audiofiles, 1x 1000GB HDD Soundlibrary, 1x500 SystemHDD, 2x19" TFT, RME HDSP
audiobyte

Re: drum rolls & more

Postby Bane » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:35 am

Wow nice atmospheres (Omnisphere is boss) and was pretty rockin compared to most ambient productions. I know firsthand how elusive good guitar tone is, and I think you did a pretty respectable job of it. Looking at your account, I see you're more of a straight up instrumental rock guy, so maybe in any upcoming ambient productions it would be best not to ramble so much. Sometimes I was wondering, where is this guy going with this? That's something lots of hobbyist ambient productions suffer from, just gotta keep throwing new stuff at the listener.
Asus R500A-RS52, Windows 8, 2.6gHz i5 -3230M, 6GB RAM,

Cubase Artist 7.0.6, Wavelab Elements 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, The Grand 3, Melodyne Essential, Superior Drummer, EZDrummer and Pop! EZX, Samson CO1, Yamaha P-35, Mackie MR5mk2 monitors, and more....

My tunes on: Soundcloud
Bane

Return to Made with Steinberg