Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

All about Steinberg's Advanced Integration DSP Studio MR816 CSX and MR816 X.

Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby Stefan Schreiber » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Dear MR customers,

during our thorough test cycles we discovered a few incompatibility issues between some of our hardware products and the initial Cubase 7.0.0 release version. We highly recommend that you refer to this corresponding Knowledge Base article if and how your Steinberg hardware product is affected before updating to Cubase 7.

We know that this isn't great news but it's our goal to be transparent. Rest assured that we are taking all issues seriously and already scheduled actions to resolve them as soon as possible to make your experience with Steinberg products the best there is.

Best regards,

Stefan Schreiber
Stefan Schreiber - Product Marketing Manager Hardware
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Checkout Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and MySpace!
Stefan Schreiber
Moderator
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby Elektrobolt » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:09 pm

And here too! :) Thanks again for the increased transparency. I, for one, appreciate it!
With Note Expression (VST3.5), individual notes contain their own set of controller data when played polyphonically.
VST Expression, Steinberg VST
Cakewalk Sonar X3 now supports VST3!
User avatar
Elektrobolt
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:12 am
Location: A wet blue oblate spheroid spinning around a fiery bright yellow dwarf at 107,000 km/h.
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby mikelionfox » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:21 am

Cubase 7 is showing a error message with the Mr816 - Warning-Sample rate not supported by hardware..

This was not listed with kno issues with the MR. Any insight is appreciated.Thanks, Mike

Retina Macbook Pro OSX 10.8.2 / MR816 / Cubase 7
mikelionfox
New Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby mikelionfox » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:38 am

update, listed under know issues.

General Mac OS X issue - switching the sample rate
Under OS X 10.8 it is not possible to switch the sample rate. This issue occurs with all audio hardware interfaces, including the Steinberg CI, MR and UR series.

The sample rate does not switch with the cubase project settings as before, but it is also showing a message

"Warning sample rate note supported by hardware" All settings at 44.1.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
mikelionfox
New Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby ltf3 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:21 am

Thanks and thanks again for letting us know.

I'll just avoid the 'sinking feeling' I would have got and wait a while!!!
Lee

Cubase 7, Nuendo 6, Cubasis ( gotta luv it ), MR 816 cs, OS 10.8
ltf3
Member
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:15 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby brissyproducer » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:55 pm

So how do we work around the Sample Rate issue?

Please

I am now on Cubase 7 and wanted to start utilizing it but I run at 48khz....

Greg
Cubase 5.5.2 32bit
Cubase 6 32bit
Reason 5.0.1
2 x Steinberg MR 816x
1 x Faderport
OS : Windows 7 64bit
CPU : intel i5 760
MB : Intel dp55wb
Ram : 4gig Kingston ddr3
Waves Platinum V8
Waves JJP Collection
brissyproducer
Junior Member
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:48 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby bduffy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:02 am

Very, very disappointed with the sample rate snafu. I swapped my RME Fireface for an MR816 CSX, and they said I was crazy; I said "no, Steinberg makes fully professional hardware"; now, I feel like a laughing stock, with projects I simply cannot open.

What do we do about this?
bduffy
bduffy
Junior Member
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby Norbury Brook » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Cant you just change the sample rate with the MR editor before opening your project?



MC
Asus X79 pro | 3930x @4.6 hex core | 32 gigs DDR3 | Crucial M4 SSD-win8 x64 | Samsung 840 SSDs | Spinpoint F3's | Poco | VSS3 DVR2 Non Lin | UAD 2| 2x MR 816 | UR824 | full CMC selection |2x Euphonix MC Mix | MC transport |Cubase 7|Nuendo 6 |Windows 8.1 x64
Norbury Brook
Member
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:40 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby fenderchris » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:51 pm

bduffy wrote:Very, very disappointed with the sample rate snafu. I swapped my RME Fireface for an MR816 CSX, and they said I was crazy; I said "no, Steinberg makes fully professional hardware"; now, I feel like a laughing stock, with projects I simply cannot open.

What do we do about this?


You were crazy - I swapped my MRs for RME UFX+TotalMix and have never been happier.
Chris

The Archers - give it a rest already!

i7 Quad core 2.66 15GB ram, Windows-7 64-bit, Nuendo-5.5.6 64-bit, Wavelab-6, 2x MR816CSX, RME FireFace UFX, SmartAV Tango, MOTU Express 128, UAD-2 Quad, Lexicon PCM-91, Lexicon MPX-550, TC-Fireworx, Halion-5, Kontakt-5, Roland V-Drums TD-20X
Cubase iC Pro for Android
Omnisphere, Trillian + loads of real instruments.
User avatar
fenderchris
Member
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 pm
Location: Planet Palmer
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby TwanV » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:45 am

Stefan,

I was running Cubase 6.5.3, with MR816 and CC121 under Windows 7 64 Ultimate.
Running great. 6.5.4 was causing problems, hick-ups, so got back to 6.5.3.
6.5.3 is also running smooth under windows 8 pro.

Cubase 7 and MR816X, does not matter windows 7 or 8, is not working.
Can't play a single project, just hick-ups and stutter.
So frustrating!!!!!!
Any advice?

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Twan
Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit, Cubase 6.5.5, Cubase 7.0.7, Cubase 7.5.20
Intel DX58S02, I7 X990 4,13GHz, 24GB DDR3 1772MHz, Sapphire HD6970.
SSD (OS, Cubase), Raid 4hdx1tb (Plugins), 1hdx 1tb Backup Cubase projects,
1hdx 1tb General Backup,

CC121 and MR816X
TwanV
Junior Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:36 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby MRedZac » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Win 7 x64 and C7 x64 with 2 MR816x running like charm, buffer down to 96 and absolutely stable on my i7 DAW...
My only problem: I cannot find the hardware strip in the input channels. Anyone knows how to open it ? Please advice !
DAW 1: Commodore C64, 64 k, Windows Basic, Cinch out, Datasette and 1541 Floppy
DAW 2: Dell E5520 mit i5 2,3 GHz, 8 GB, Win 7 Pro x64, Cubase 7 x64, Nuendo 6 x64, Dante Virtual Soundcard
DAW 3: Intel i7-2600K, 16GB Ram, Win 8.1 Pro x64, Cubase 7 x64, Focusrite RedNet PCIe
DAW 4: Dell Precission 390, 4 GB Ram, Win 7 Pro x86, Cubase 7 x86, Dante Virtual Sound Card und RME HDSP 9652
DAW 5: Dell Poweredge 860, 8 GB Ram, Win 7 Pro x64, Nuendo 6 x64, Dante Virtual Soundcard
DAW 6: Lenovo ThinkPad T430u, i5, 8 GB Ram, Win 8.1 Pro x64, Cubase 7 x64, Nuendo 6 x64, Dante Virtual Soundcard
Anderes Zeug: Focusrite RedNet 3, 3x Steinberg MR816x, Cubase iC pro, 2x Behringer ADA8000, Frontier Tranzport, Native Instruments Kore 2, Yamaha LS9-32 mit 2x MY16-AUD Dante Cards, Yamaha 03d, 2x CME UF70, JBL L90, Tannoy 600 als 5.1 System, Sony D7, Sony R7, 2x Sony DVP55M, Lexicon LXP15, Yamaha MU100R, Korg i30, Korg x3, Korg i3, Korg Kronos, u.v.m. - http://www.mediacoustics.eu, http://www.steamshop24.eu
User avatar
MRedZac
Junior Member
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby ELager » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:32 pm

I'm selling my MR816X. Anyone wants to buy it? It is in great shape
Last edited by ELager on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ELager
New Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby fenderchris » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:17 pm

You'd think that the first thing they would test (and make sure it worked) would be their own hardware and software!
Chris

The Archers - give it a rest already!

i7 Quad core 2.66 15GB ram, Windows-7 64-bit, Nuendo-5.5.6 64-bit, Wavelab-6, 2x MR816CSX, RME FireFace UFX, SmartAV Tango, MOTU Express 128, UAD-2 Quad, Lexicon PCM-91, Lexicon MPX-550, TC-Fireworx, Halion-5, Kontakt-5, Roland V-Drums TD-20X
Cubase iC Pro for Android
Omnisphere, Trillian + loads of real instruments.
User avatar
fenderchris
Member
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 pm
Location: Planet Palmer
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby ELager » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:46 pm

We are still waiting for a solid driver for the MR816.
ELager
New Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby kzarider » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 am

ELager wrote:We are still waiting for a solid driver for the MR816.

+1
I am having the Stutter and and drop out problems on MR816csx & Cubase 7 also. Cubase doesn't shut down properly when this happens and I have to reboot. I got rid of two Motu (had 4) when I switched to 816, both the 8pre and 828mk2 were rock solid and Motu is always updating firmware/driver. Still have Motu Audio Express and I updated the firmware to latest and hooked up tonight...no dropout no reboot just worked TG. I usually use with laptop and there aren't enough pre's for me on it but at least I can mix with it.

Also had trouble with 816csx on 6.5.4 and had to roll back to 6.5.3 on Win7 Desktop. My laptop is running 6.5.4 w/no issues using Audio Express

I am really disappointed in Yamaha/Steinberg on this and probably will have to shy away from any other of their hardware. I always judge company by what is done when there is a 'problem'. SHould have had a solution on book by now...

If Motu (a Mac oriented company) can make their stuff work right on Cubase I am shocked that Steinberg can't find a way to fix :(
PC i7-4770K Asus Z87 Expert Win8 64bit -24gb ram; Power Notebooks Sandy Bridge 2820k 12gb; Cubase 7.5.2, Wavelab 8.5, Presonus 2, Vienna Instruments Cube-MIR-Pro 5, Imperial Grand, EastWest PlayComposer, UAD Quad, Hammond B3-VK3c-Sk2, Rhodes, Clav & Wurly, Waldorf, NI Komplete 8, Pearl E-Drums, Omnisphere, Trillian, RMX, Superior Drums, BFD, etc... MR816CSX, Motu Express, Motu Midi Interface, Motu 8pre, Motu Track 16 http://www.kennyzarider.com/
https://soundcloud.com/search?q=zkeysmusic
User avatar
kzarider
Member
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:47 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby MRedZac » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 pm

kzarider wrote:
ELager wrote:We are still waiting for a solid driver for the MR816.

+1
I am having the Stutter and and drop out problems on MR816csx & Cubase 7 also. Cubase doesn't shut down properly when this happens and I have to reboot. I got rid of two Motu (had 4) when I switched to 816, both the 8pre and 828mk2 were rock solid and Motu is always updating firmware/driver. Still have Motu Audio Express and I updated the firmware to latest and hooked up tonight...no dropout no reboot just worked TG. I usually use with laptop and there aren't enough pre's for me on it but at least I can mix with it.

Also had trouble with 816csx on 6.5.4 and had to roll back to 6.5.3 on Win7 Desktop. My laptop is running 6.5.4 w/no issues using Audio Express

I am really disappointed in Yamaha/Steinberg on this and probably will have to shy away from any other of their hardware. I always judge company by what is done when there is a 'problem'. SHould have had a solution on book by now...

If Motu (a Mac oriented company) can make their stuff work right on Cubase I am shocked that Steinberg can't find a way to fix :(


I seriously think, that it is not always the interface or its drivers not working well... Might be your computer hardware and software installation as well...
DAW 1: Commodore C64, 64 k, Windows Basic, Cinch out, Datasette and 1541 Floppy
DAW 2: Dell E5520 mit i5 2,3 GHz, 8 GB, Win 7 Pro x64, Cubase 7 x64, Nuendo 6 x64, Dante Virtual Soundcard
DAW 3: Intel i7-2600K, 16GB Ram, Win 8.1 Pro x64, Cubase 7 x64, Focusrite RedNet PCIe
DAW 4: Dell Precission 390, 4 GB Ram, Win 7 Pro x86, Cubase 7 x86, Dante Virtual Sound Card und RME HDSP 9652
DAW 5: Dell Poweredge 860, 8 GB Ram, Win 7 Pro x64, Nuendo 6 x64, Dante Virtual Soundcard
DAW 6: Lenovo ThinkPad T430u, i5, 8 GB Ram, Win 8.1 Pro x64, Cubase 7 x64, Nuendo 6 x64, Dante Virtual Soundcard
Anderes Zeug: Focusrite RedNet 3, 3x Steinberg MR816x, Cubase iC pro, 2x Behringer ADA8000, Frontier Tranzport, Native Instruments Kore 2, Yamaha LS9-32 mit 2x MY16-AUD Dante Cards, Yamaha 03d, 2x CME UF70, JBL L90, Tannoy 600 als 5.1 System, Sony D7, Sony R7, 2x Sony DVP55M, Lexicon LXP15, Yamaha MU100R, Korg i30, Korg x3, Korg i3, Korg Kronos, u.v.m. - http://www.mediacoustics.eu, http://www.steamshop24.eu
User avatar
MRedZac
Junior Member
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby kzarider » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:32 pm

MRedZac wrote:
kzarider wrote:
ELager wrote:
I seriously think, that it is not always the interface or its drivers not working well... Might be your computer hardware and software installation as well...

You seriously think so :lol:
PC i7-4770K Asus Z87 Expert Win8 64bit -24gb ram; Power Notebooks Sandy Bridge 2820k 12gb; Cubase 7.5.2, Wavelab 8.5, Presonus 2, Vienna Instruments Cube-MIR-Pro 5, Imperial Grand, EastWest PlayComposer, UAD Quad, Hammond B3-VK3c-Sk2, Rhodes, Clav & Wurly, Waldorf, NI Komplete 8, Pearl E-Drums, Omnisphere, Trillian, RMX, Superior Drums, BFD, etc... MR816CSX, Motu Express, Motu Midi Interface, Motu 8pre, Motu Track 16 http://www.kennyzarider.com/
https://soundcloud.com/search?q=zkeysmusic
User avatar
kzarider
Member
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:47 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby ELager » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:18 pm

So I switched to RME interfaces. What a joy. They work without a flaw.
I thought the MR concept was to be trusted since Yamaha was in the picture. Integration of Cubase with a dedicated specially designed interface sounded great to me. Unfortunately it has cost me so much time and frustration. Also to my engineer. It's terrible to give other people so much headache.
So suddenly it dawned upon me: "Buy RME interfaces." They have the reputation. And they work great directly from the box. With 96 samples buffer with hardly any latency.
The new RME mixersoftware has excellent monitoring facilities with direct monitoring with rev and eq.

It would have been great if the MR series would have worked. But I'm out.

I'm happy for anyone who has a good working system with the MR. Good for you.
The MR is always great to use as a micpreamp on lightpipe. But maybe get RME to design interfaces and drivers for the Steinberg/Yamaha interfaces in the future?
ELager
New Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby fenderchris » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:19 am

ELager wrote:So I switched to RME interfaces. What a joy. They work without a flaw.
I thought the MR concept was to be trusted since Yamaha was in the picture. Integration of Cubase with a dedicated specially designed interface sounded great to me. Unfortunately it has cost me so much time and frustration. Also to my engineer. It's terrible to give other people so much headache.
So suddenly it dawned upon me: "Buy RME interfaces." They have the reputation. And they work great directly from the box. With 96 samples buffer with hardly any latency.
The new RME mixersoftware has excellent monitoring facilities with direct monitoring with rev and eq.

It would have been great if the MR series would have worked. But I'm out.

I'm happy for anyone who has a good working system with the MR. Good for you.
The MR is always great to use as a micpreamp on lightpipe. But maybe get RME to design interfaces and drivers for the Steinberg/Yamaha interfaces in the future?


Same experience as I had. Originally bought 6 MR816s when they first came out believing that an integrated software/hardware system would work. Unfortunately it did not, so I sold 4 of them and bought an RME UFX and connected the remaining 2 MRs to the RME via lightpipe - all problems solved! - The TotalMix software that comes with the RME is totally fantastic.
Chris

The Archers - give it a rest already!

i7 Quad core 2.66 15GB ram, Windows-7 64-bit, Nuendo-5.5.6 64-bit, Wavelab-6, 2x MR816CSX, RME FireFace UFX, SmartAV Tango, MOTU Express 128, UAD-2 Quad, Lexicon PCM-91, Lexicon MPX-550, TC-Fireworx, Halion-5, Kontakt-5, Roland V-Drums TD-20X
Cubase iC Pro for Android
Omnisphere, Trillian + loads of real instruments.
User avatar
fenderchris
Member
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 pm
Location: Planet Palmer
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby mozizo » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:01 pm

We are still waiting for a solid driver for the MR816.

+1
good sounding units with not good driver and only 1 updated firmware since it came ? ok thanks but we need more improvments.
channel strip always on top windows not solved, its like no body at steinberg/yamaha hears users need regarding MR units. :evil:
cubase 7.5.30 64bit ,halion 5
Sony vaioF13 i7 CPU win7 64bit 8gb
(PC Desktop AMD dual core win xp32 cubase 7-32)
Steinberg MR816csx ,MR816x ,UR44 ,CC121
Motif es6 Kawai Mp4 Korg PA800.
cubasis,cubase ic pro
User avatar
mozizo
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:48 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby tommelxy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:14 pm

MRedZac wrote:Win 7 x64 and C7 x64 with 2 MR816x running like charm, buffer down to 96 and absolutely stable on my i7 DAW...
My only problem: I cannot find the hardware strip in the input channels. Anyone knows how to open it ? Please advice !


Hey I have the same problem, and can't find the hardware strip...
did you find it meanwhile MRedZac? Or someone else?
tommelxy
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:22 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby aljames » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:36 am

Steinberg, please can you give us an update now please on the disappearance of the hardware strip and other incompatibility issues with the MR816 and C7.

Thank you.

Al
Al James Musician * Songwriter * Producer - www.aljamesproductions.com

SYSTEM
Intel i7 930 Quadcore | Asus P6TSE | 12Gb DDR 1600 | OCZ Vertex 4 SSD 512Gb (Mac OSX)



There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew.

aljames
Member
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby AlakaLazlo » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:57 pm

tommelxy wrote:
MRedZac wrote:Win 7 x64 and C7 x64 with 2 MR816x running like charm, buffer down to 96 and absolutely stable on my i7 DAW...
My only problem: I cannot find the hardware strip in the input channels. Anyone knows how to open it ? Please advice !


Hey I have the same problem, and can't find the hardware strip...
did you find it meanwhile MRedZac? Or someone else?


Its now in the rack under hardware.
Moog IIP, Dot.Com 66, Cubase 7.5.20/64, Ableton Live 9.1/64, W7Pro/64, i7920/EX58UD5/9Gigs Dominator1600, 2xMR816, MidiExpress128, Novation SL61MKII, MCU + 2 Extenders, HR824s, NS10Ms, Komplet9, Omnisphere, RMX, Trilian, MMV, Z3ta+, Axon AX50, Variax700, Alembic Orion 5, LP Giovannis...
Hi, I'm Al, and I'm a gear addict...
User avatar
AlakaLazlo
Junior Member
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:44 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby MRedZac » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:31 am

AlakaLazlo wrote:
tommelxy wrote:
MRedZac wrote:Win 7 x64 and C7 x64 with 2 MR816x running like charm, buffer down to 96 and absolutely stable on my i7 DAW...
My only problem: I cannot find the hardware strip in the input channels. Anyone knows how to open it ? Please advice !


Hey I have the same problem, and can't find the hardware strip...
did you find it meanwhile MRedZac? Or someone else?


Its now in the rack under hardware.


Are you sure it´s there ? - Can you please post a screenshot ? - Thanks in advance ! :?
DAW 1: Commodore C64, 64 k, Windows Basic, Cinch out, Datasette and 1541 Floppy
DAW 2: Dell E5520 mit i5 2,3 GHz, 8 GB, Win 7 Pro x64, Cubase 7 x64, Nuendo 6 x64, Dante Virtual Soundcard
DAW 3: Intel i7-2600K, 16GB Ram, Win 8.1 Pro x64, Cubase 7 x64, Focusrite RedNet PCIe
DAW 4: Dell Precission 390, 4 GB Ram, Win 7 Pro x86, Cubase 7 x86, Dante Virtual Sound Card und RME HDSP 9652
DAW 5: Dell Poweredge 860, 8 GB Ram, Win 7 Pro x64, Nuendo 6 x64, Dante Virtual Soundcard
DAW 6: Lenovo ThinkPad T430u, i5, 8 GB Ram, Win 8.1 Pro x64, Cubase 7 x64, Nuendo 6 x64, Dante Virtual Soundcard
Anderes Zeug: Focusrite RedNet 3, 3x Steinberg MR816x, Cubase iC pro, 2x Behringer ADA8000, Frontier Tranzport, Native Instruments Kore 2, Yamaha LS9-32 mit 2x MY16-AUD Dante Cards, Yamaha 03d, 2x CME UF70, JBL L90, Tannoy 600 als 5.1 System, Sony D7, Sony R7, 2x Sony DVP55M, Lexicon LXP15, Yamaha MU100R, Korg i30, Korg x3, Korg i3, Korg Kronos, u.v.m. - http://www.mediacoustics.eu, http://www.steamshop24.eu
User avatar
MRedZac
Junior Member
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Known issues with Cubase 7 and MR

Postby tadpole » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Here's a picture of the mixer. The picture is from Nuendo but it should look very similar to Cubase. Just make sure that "Hardware" is selected in the "Racks" dropdown list.
Attachments
mixer.jpg
(603.29 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Windows 8 64/ Nuendo 6/ Wavelab 8/ The Grand 3/ Steinberg MR816csx/ Steinberg CC121/ Intel Core i7-3770 @3.40GHz/ 20 GB RAM/ NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290
tadpole
New Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Next

Return to Steinberg MR816

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest