Dear forum members,
Today Steinberg officially announces Nuendo 6, with information on features and functions of the upcoming new version, which will be available in the first quarter of 2013. Here’s a brief overview of some of the main features you’ll find in Nuendo 6:
• Groundbreaking new mixing console environment for enhanced operational speed
• Brand-new channel strip with high-quality effects, such as Brickwall limiter
• Nuendo 6 ADR Taker solution for voice recording and language dubbing makes external ADR solution redundant
• Fully integrated loudness measurement, featuring EBU-compliant metering plus RMS metering scales
• Dedicated loudness lane
• Anymix Pro from IOSONO for state-of-the-art surround productions
• Voxengo CurveEQ with sound-matching technology
• Even more professional workflow with new tools such as MemZap quick-jump tool
• Remote Control Editor allows for individual feature access via tactile controllers
• Steinberg ASIO-Guard with intelligent dropout-prevention techniques
• Professional sound library by Pro Sound Effects with more than 1.5 GB of dedicated post-production sounds
• Nuendo 6 is the heart of the new Nuage system solution by Yamaha and Steinberg
More information on features and functions in Nuendo 6 plus the product videos
can be found here
Information about NEK 6
There has been lots of discussion regarding the optional NEK pack. Finally, NEK will remain a part of the Nuendo 6 product line up, but in a different way. Neither is there a separate box nor a DVD medium this time around – no necessity to physically purchase something. All NEK features will be included with the Nuendo 6 DVD. This means the installer will be easily accessible via the Nuendo 6 Start Center. The license code will be provided together with the Nuendo 6 box (for updates from Nuendo 5+NEK and Nuendo 4+NEK) or together with a download of such an update. If you like to use the NEK features for the first time, you simple need to purchase the activation code within the Steinberg online shop.
Nuage System Solution by Yamaha and Steinberg
This is what many post-professionals have waited for years!
Yamaha and Steinberg proudly introduce Nuage – a complete, professional post-production environment. The Nuage system solution turns each studio into a cutting-edge command center for audio post-production work. Recording, editing, mixing – Nuendo 6 can be controlled intuitively via the surface of the Nuage controller hardware. Nuendo 6 is the core of the system, consisting of the Nuage controller hardware, analog and digital I/O interfaces, as well as further hardware options such as the Nuendo SyncStation synchronizer.
More information on features and functions of the Nuage system solution
can be found here