Problem with adding new track in Cubase 8 PRO

:cry:
Hi! I’m new here…I have problem with adding new track in C8.0.35. When I want to add new track, I can’t adjust stereo or mono… It shows me like that - see picture below - Sorry for my English :slight_smile:

Hi,

You clicked to Browse. Now, you can select from a track presets.

Yes the dialog you are in is for adding a Track Preset (i.e. a pre-existing already configured Track). By their nature you can’t change how Track Presets are configured - the whole point of them is they let you use a configuration that has already been setup.

If you want to configure a Track when it is created you need to add a new Track, not a preset. Pg. 134 of the OPs manual explains how. FYI, C8.5 has additional configuration options that are not in C8.

You clicked to Browse. Now, you can select from a track presets.

I don’t think this is correct…if you try selecting browse you should still see another section above the results window still showing the browse button - without that (as in this screenshot) it is impossible to get back out of browse mode.

I think something is corrupted. I would try starting in safe mode…if this works you can trash preferences. If it doesn’t work you might need to try a re-install.

Yes the dialog you are in is for adding a Track Preset

Please try for yourself to make sure this isn’t just me…when adding from preset it does not say Add Audio Track in the top bar as this screencap shows.

Good catch, it does not say that. Something is clearly screwed up.