Trying to figure out if this new behavior is a 5.5 bug, by design, or some issue on my end.
Here's the basic setup:
A project with 2 instrument tracks - one is a VSTi (issue occurs regardless of synth), and the other is third-party ARP plugin (issue appears regardless of plugin - tried ARPG8R, Numerology, Hypercyclic, and Kirnu).
1) Input routing to VSTi synth is spec'd as MIDI out from ARP plugin.
2) Add a couple of long midi notes to the ARP track.
3) Activate 'monitor' button on VSTi track, and hit 'play'
4) Arpeggiated notes are heard as expected inside of Nuendo.
5) Go to File>Export>Audio Mixdown and export. Resultant audio file is silent. The notes being triggered by the arpeggiator in the project are not included in the audio mixdown.
NOTE: However, in v4.3 and v5.1.1, exporting audio produces the desired (and expected) result - the arpeggiated VSTi notes were included in the final audio file - just as they were heard in the project. Again,this is not the case in 5.5.
additional notes: Tried realtime export - no luck. When using Arpache directly on VSTi (midi insert) the ARP information IS included in final audio filler.
Anyone having the same issue or can confirm?
Any help or insight appreciated!
Using Nuendo 5.5.5 *(issue appears in earlier versions of 5.5 as well), OSX 10.6.7