RE-downloading previously purchased software

Find topics on computers, studios and music-related hardware.

RE-downloading previously purchased software

Postby aldous » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi - I have been buying Steinberg products for more than 10 years. My PC crashed, and no I do not have backups of the installation programs for all the software I own. How can I re-download the software onto my new PC? Thanks!!
aldous

Re: RE-downloading previously purchased software

Postby aldous » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:31 pm

I have Cubase back, but I can't retrieve my vst loop, instrument and sequel sets.. and the download links of course expired 14 days after purchase...
aldous

Postby Bassbase » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:23 pm

You can download your stuff as a trial and with the licenses you have on your dongle all should be as normal.
I7 3.2ghz / Asus P6t deluxe / Asus GTX260 / Rme Hdsp 9632/ Novation 49 sl compact / KRK Rokit 5 / Native Instruments Komplete 7 / Fabfilter Pro q, ....

Just to make sure you know the basics, come here.
Forum Knowledgebase from Users for Users
And if you like this idea or you have more stuff you think a beginner should know about, feel free to PM me so i can take it to the top. Together we know nearly everything...
Forum Knowledgebase von Usern für User Say hello after change
Bassbase

Postby thinkingcap » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:40 am

You trashed all your install discs..? Not a good idea IMHo. And since you´re not even saying, which software exactly you´rtre talking about, you should in any case contact Steinberg, so they can provide you with a new downloadlink and probably not the user forum...
Cubase 5.1.1 (32bit) | Win 7 Pro x64 SP1 | RME Fireface UFX | RME Fireface 800 | Cubase Essential 5 | Win 7 Home Premium x64
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just took off my thinkingcap, it got filled up with too much crap...
thinkingcap
Grand Senior Member

Return to Computer / Studio Hardware & Setup