[SOLVED] Bug (incl. sample): Audio Warp point quantizing

Thank you for the post! OK ok, it seems like I’m doing everything right then if someone else is having a same problem. More or less, I think this BUG is a pathetic display of Steinberg’s engineer’s coding abilities. I’m definitely not going to start downmixing my project piece by piece. i actually thought of that too, but it soooo unelegant that if Steinberg cannot come up with a solution then I only have to wonder what I have paid for!

Come on, Steinberg people!! Others have the very same problem and shouldn’t you actually do something to make your software work how it’s designed? What use are these fancy features for if they don’t even work?! Makes me wonder how many other bugs this software has…

I mean the purpose of Steinberg’s attempts to make a perfect DAW are good, but the implementation totally sucks ass! I hope you at Steinberg don’t start saying something like “Well, it was not designed to work in that extent”. Damn it that I’m pissed. how the hell haven’t you noticed before by yourselves???