[SOLVED] Bug (incl. sample): Audio Warp point quantizing

Hi, Helge! Thank GOD !! :slight_smile:

I will most definitely send you the complete project with all the audio files etc. etc. Well not everything has to be sent of course but you know what? I’ll put the files on my web server and share the links. Actually I can quickly make a small web page with all the pictures and linked files etc. Whatever has to be done to make Cubase even better! I will do it.

Regardless of my earlier frustrated mails I do want to help since I love Cubase. Too bad that some features don’t work properly. Cannot name anything else thou, since this is the only issue that doesn’t work.

AND I want to emphasize one thing::: When the playback is stopped AND the playback is continued from that very same spot where STOP was pressed, then the drums are perfectly in place - but only for awhile. It seems like some kind of an offset is accumulating over time. It really seems that way. Honestly I can say that I have tried everything. But isn’t the fact that audio warping is fine after restarting the playback some kind of an indication of a bug? I think it is.

So stay tuned my dear friends. I’ll put up all the files next thing tomorrow morning. Now I’m beat and off to bed…

-Tommy