Cubase 6 and Waves 9 [ CRASHES! ] on exit!

Yea…don’t believe everything you read…thats how I got into this mess! (just kidding) :laughing: It looks like the webmaster finally caught up!

Too bad for me there seems to be a bug on my system. I don’t know what the problem is, but Waves 9, and Cubase 6 will not play well together on my system. So I’ve reverted back to Waves 8 and Cubase 6.0.6 32 bit, and everything is working fine for now.

Let me just say that I had to jump through many hoops to go back to Waves 8… seems that Waves ver. 9 somehow inhibits the functionality of the licenses on the I-Lok. I had to completely remove all of ver. 9 and the new license application, and then re-install the I-Loc software and I still was getting popups saying that I didn’t have the proper licenses eventhough the I-Lok website clearly shows that they are all there! But when I checked the VSTplugins folders, the ver. 9 Waveshell was still there along with the ver. 8 Waveshell, so I removed the ver. 9 Waveshell from both VSTplugins folders and " Wham" everything started working again! :laughing:

Al