Cubase and Ipad control

I just found this thread. We had discussed this briefly on the Nuendo forum here.

I ended up settling for V-control. I doesn’t have a Steinberg specific fader skin for C & N (meaning the layout doesn’t look like C or N) but the V-Window feature is very useful. My only beef with it doesn’t display using the ENTIRE iPad window because it keeps the V-Control transport visible. This regularly prevents me from accessing the bottom row of controls in the Nuendo windows I display there, unless I change the zoom and adjust the view. Also being able to edit plugins through it is really handy; just open the plugins and they can then be seen and edited as separate windows in V-Window.

One thing that would be really useful from V-Control and other such programs is to recall the Mixer Channel View Sets. I can’t figure out how to do this and yet it’s probably the single most useful command to use with limited fader remote controllers. Does anyone know if this works or not? It doesn’t appear to be an assignable command for either the Mackie Control or HUI protocols.

I was curious about the artsunmuted stuff, but what I see is a lot of command surfaces but not much in terms of showing me what’s going on. It seems more of a remote control; am I wrong?