Hope Springs Eternal (Vols 1 and 2) - NOW WITH SALES FIGURES

Each artist grants “us” (the collection of contributing artists) a non-exclusive right to distribute the specific bodies of work that they select and relinquish any and all claims to revenues generated as a result of “our” distribution activities for those bodies of work. The specific bodies of work being donated should be denoted in writing either via direct electronic communication (e.g. post here, in the corresponding Facebook thread, send me an email on Facebook or other means, etc.) or via an authorized representative (e.g. Tom Zartler on behalf of his artists).

Outside of the legalese, the revenues will be collected by me and donated to CA Technologies, which has a standing policy of matching all employee (of which I am one) contributions dollar for dollar allowing us to essentially contribute double the amount we collect. I am 99% (but not 100%) sure that they have a specific channel for funds to go to Sandy victims, but that 1% could be true.

I can try to get specific statistics on number of downloads per song, but I’m not sure if Bandcamp provides that capability.

I will keep a running list of artists who have agreed to contribute in the first post of this thread.