Hope Springs Eternal (Vols 1 and 2) - NOW WITH SALES FIGURES

Larry, P.M. me your phone number. I changed phones and don’t have it any more.

Tom, he said November 19th right?

So Robin buggered me to upload something, I found something I can live with :slight_smile:
Just spoke to the singer/guitarist and he’s allright with it.

Only problem: source is 16-bit, not 24. Want me to convert it to 24 or just throw you the 16-bit?
And where is this dropbox?

I did not see a link for that, I posted mine from my website… however, one of these chaps should have some info…

(and the vernacular here is a little testy… I bothered you, not buggered you! :laughing: ) Fer feks sake! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

Right, I keep saying that for some reason :stuck_out_tongue:

Was it recorded in 16bit? If so, that should be fine and I will convert it. If you recorded in 24bit, if you could re-render it, that would be great.

Oh, if you have things on the master buss, remove them. If you want, you can send me one with the masterbuss effects and one without.

I’m 99% certain it was recorded in 16-bit. I don’t think I have the wav file here anyway so I’ll have to re-export regardless, just as much effort sticking a dither on it and exporting to 24-bit, unless you can somehow do the conversion in a superior way?

Good call on the above, will do that.

Ok, lastly. I need more tail to the song to fade it. If you can reopen the project and give me more tail, that would be great too! :mrgreen: Don’t get any funny ideas either!

I’m 99% certain it was recorded in 16-bit. I don’t think I have the wav file here anyway so I’ll have to re-export regardless, just as much effort sticking a dither on it and exporting to 24-bit, unless you can somehow do the conversion in a superior way?

Cubase processes in 32bit float. Just export in 24 bit and you will be fine. It sounds like you used VST instruments in the song and those extra bits will benefit from being exported in 24bit.

If you send 2 different ones, master buss fx and one not, no dither please. It gets real nasty when you dither something a number of times, regardless of the algo that is doing it. It gets additive.

I have 2 files for you, where do they go?
I love Offline process history, got you a good few seconds more tail there :sunglasses:

Need more tail Tom?.. that’s a pity! :laughing: :mrgreen:

Do you have a dropbox?

That should be them. Let me know if there’s something wrong :slight_smile:

Got them. PERFECT :slight_smile:

:sunglasses:

Tom: PM me your email on Facebook. I’ll grant you admin rights on the Box account so that you can grant Editor access to the contributors in addition to me since my power is still down. I can follow along on my iPhone, but that’s the extent of it for the most part save for the rare times when I have WiFi access.

Matt Mead, who is contributing, is the other guitarist in my band. He pointed me in the direction of another radio station that has given him airplay in the past, and I’ve reached out to that station’s owner.

ALL CONTRIBUTORS SHOULD SEND ME A PM HERE WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. Box only allows me to grant Editor or Viewer access, meaning I have to send you the invitation via Box’s website. It operates via email address.

I edited the first post with new and updated information. Please review.

You dont list Glyn’s contibution yet, do you need more details? I PMed my email to you, JSW here can also advise. Thx. :sunglasses: