Hope Springs Eternal (Vols 1 and 2) - NOW WITH SALES FIGURES

I have 2 files for you, where do they go?
I love Offline process history, got you a good few seconds more tail there :sunglasses:

Need more tail Tom?.. that’s a pity! :laughing: :mrgreen:

Do you have a dropbox?

That should be them. Let me know if there’s something wrong :slight_smile:

Got them. PERFECT :slight_smile:

:sunglasses:

Tom: PM me your email on Facebook. I’ll grant you admin rights on the Box account so that you can grant Editor access to the contributors in addition to me since my power is still down. I can follow along on my iPhone, but that’s the extent of it for the most part save for the rare times when I have WiFi access.

Matt Mead, who is contributing, is the other guitarist in my band. He pointed me in the direction of another radio station that has given him airplay in the past, and I’ve reached out to that station’s owner.

ALL CONTRIBUTORS SHOULD SEND ME A PM HERE WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. Box only allows me to grant Editor or Viewer access, meaning I have to send you the invitation via Box’s website. It operates via email address.

I edited the first post with new and updated information. Please review.

You dont list Glyn’s contibution yet, do you need more details? I PMed my email to you, JSW here can also advise. Thx. :sunglasses:

Robin, I added both you and JSW to the list. I haven’t had a chance to talk to Glyn since I’m still without power so my ability to get online is spotty at best. Have you spoken with him? If not I’ll shoot him an email and explain what’s happening since I know he’d love to be a part of this if he possibly can.

I will, as soon as I am able, be uploading submissions from Lenny and my friend Matt Mead. Other than that, I need people’s email addresses. As of now I only have 4 entered in Box’s user list.

Just uploaded there as you requested. :sunglasses:

Due to the overwhelming response so far - THANKS! - I’m asking people to upload to the Workspace folder. Tom will upload final mixes to the Final Mixes folder (recently renamed to this). I will update the first post with this information.

Ah, I just now saw this! I will ask him about contributing Heart Be Still, since that seems appropriate. :slight_smile:

I am ecstatic to say that a good friend of mine and awesome, awesome singer / songwriter Nicola is contributing a track from her latest album.

Kim and Glyn are contributing tracks too. :mrgreen:

Must be close to an album’s worth no?

Yeah I noticed Kim uploaded something too, coolbeans.