Hope Springs Eternal (Vols 1 and 2) - NOW WITH SALES FIGURES

Todd is so funny. He told me you called them to tell them they sounded like sh`t. :laughing:

Had a blast tonight. Todd did the cause a real solid by allowing us to promote what we’re trying to accomplish.

To answer Wim’s question: I selected the tracks from Nicola, Lenny, Tara and my own which was intended to be a backup, i.e. if I talk too much and we need something else to fill in the space. I wasn’t intending on staying as long as I did or playing my song, but Todd insisted on both while the mics were on mute and the songs were playing.

The only reason why I selected the other three tracks was because I didn’t want to add to Tom’s burden by asking him to have 3 tracks done only a day after our cutoff, which was yesterday. He is going to have his hands full as it is in between clients trying to get things polished so that we can make relatively aggressive timelines. Therefore, it was going to be me prepping the tracks for radio broadcast, so I selected ones that I thought would be the easiest, i.e. squash them a bit, level them to K-12, and export to MP3.

Still, as Tom said in an email to the collaborators (damn Yahoo emptied my trash so I can’t quote it directly so I’m paraphrasing here): he is giddy with excitement at the quality of all of the tracks in totality, and I couldn’t agree more. We should all be proud of ourselves for the work - now it’s time to get the word out so that we can raise money this time. I’m trying to do this, but I need the help of everyone here even if you didn’t contribute a track this time! PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!