eLicense Version Check for Windows (v5) 2013

Greetings,

I have just updated this and thought it may be useful to post the info at this new forum.

As you may know - there are many little (and large) problems that can occur when we do not have the very latest eLicenser installed.

What does it do?

It is a FREE tool that checks automatically for new versions of eLicenser software. Yes you can do this by simply opening their web site butā€¦

This little free app can be simply started any time or by a shortcut in your startup folder menu. (All are options of installer).

It will then check for you at system start up - show you the message if there is a new version etc. depending on your chosen preferences.

I hope you may find it useful.

Download at usual place:

There are other options in the ini file.

Cheers,

Phil.
elc version.jpg

cheers Phil, iā€™ve only visited your place for meap updates, never seen all these freebies before.
i wish you a productive & innovative new year

Updated to 3.06 - Removed the delayed startup option as it was rather pointless.

Please note - at the moment (10:30 A.m. 13 Jan 2011) the ā€œnew versionā€ on the eLicenser web site is NOT a newer version. Or if it is the installed update version number is wrong.

Version: 6.1.4.1049
Size: 16.6 MB
Release: January 12, 2011

On the web site - The version you will actually download is still 6.1.4.1048

So if you get a message to update eLicenser and then go and do it - afterwards you will still get the same message because the version is not updated.

This is nothing to do with the checker tool.

:slight_smile:

Oh, hi there, Phil!
Any MEAP for C6 rumors? :wink:

Ooops only just seen this - Yes MEAP works with C6 / N55 for quite a while now. :slight_smile:

www.meap.biz

haha, yeah, I know, works great! thnx anyway! :sunglasses:

Only just noticed thisā€¦ I have updated this many times since this was originally posted.

Up to V5 now:

:slight_smile:

"Only just noticed thisā€¦ "

So what your saying is itā€™s not working?
Your pic shows an old version, it should be 6.5.3.4113 if up to date !

Obviously the screen shot was taken ages ago, unfortunately a screen shot posted on a forum does not auto update.

That was my whole point. I had not posted here that the application has been updated.

What exactly was your point?

Just wasnā€™t sure thatā€™s all.

Updated: 08 Feb 2013 - v5.11.117

• Added more robust Regex to correctly recognise ā€œRelease Dateā€ in various formats
    Added button to open and edit ini file if required