Upgrading to Asus P8z77 mobo but which one?

I think you guys need to stop worrying so much about “performance” that you can never feel or measure and just pick one of the these boards and get down to it. They are all excellent, well tested and reliable. And are much more that is needed for a typical DAW.

well if u say so , i just thought , that @ least the Os , the Vsti/s n the Audio rendering should hv been Sata 6/gb/s , but if ur point above is right , then i dont need to go 4 all those extras , a cheaper P8z77 should do fine , so keep an SSD on the Sata 6 Gb/s , n the Vsti/s n rendering ??? there will b only 1 more Sata 6 Gb/s n mostly 2 Sata 3 Gb/s any suggestions which should go where , or the rendering or vsti/s require the may b faster 6 Gb/s thats all , rest i ll pick up a normal ful ATX , yes i get hyper 2 see that every bit is perfect , but u r right , in what u say … i ll just look @ the board with 2 / PCI / PCIx slots , n thats it …n i want to put a cheap fanless silent 1 Gb V card … n i m done … n i 5 3450… any more suggestions ?? n No one answered this , would it make a difference if i kept a 500 Gb extra H/ Drive to load programmes only , n add a Turbo boost , sandisk Ready Cache 32 Gb …

http://www.sandisk.com/products/ssd/sata/readycache/
would that add 2 the performance ??? i know this is crazy ideas , but would it help ease up taxing the CPU ???
n thanks 4 ur time n advice .
sm