MIDI keyboard velocity response

Hi,
I am using a midi keyboard with Dorico (M-Audio Keystation Mini 32, MK3) but when I play the sound I get from Dorico has no response to the force with I press the keys, so everything sounds at the same dynamic… Would it be possible to heat the dynamic changes that I make while playing the keyboard?
(I don’t know if this is a keyboard related problem or it happens with any keyboard…).
Thanks in advanced!

Do you have enough dynamic with your keyboard on other apps?
Anyway you can change the velocity of your keyboard. In your user guide it is on pages 20-21.

Thank you Menaggen. I have already tried to change the velocity configurations as stated in the manual, but it makes no difference, I always hear the same dynamic. The problem is not that I don’t have enough dynamic, but that I would like to hear the dynamic changes that I play. The same happens when I play in the Halion interface, no dynamic response…

If you’re playing with a sound that responds to CC1 or another continuous controller rather than velocity for dynamics, then you will only hear a change in dynamic if you also ride the controller in question (normally, as I say, CC1, though not always).